Profile for Tony Soprano > Reviews

Beginner's Guide to Digital Painting in Photoshop
Beginner's Guide to Digital Painting in Photoshop
by 3DTotal

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book, 10 April 2013
I received this book about 2 hours ago this morning, and I've just read through the first sections just to get an overall feel for the content of this book. I have to say that I'm really looking forward to putting this into practice and having ago. My first real attempt will be awful, lol, but as everyone says, Practice make Perfect. Buy this book folks if your wanting to do this type of art work either for a living or if like me, for a hobby, you wont be disappointed.

This book was fulfilled through "The Book Depository", and was delivered well ahead of time at a great price as well. Will definitely be ordering from these guys again.

Gears of War: Judgement (Xbox 360)
Gears of War: Judgement (Xbox 360)
Offered by iAlpha Technologies

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but it's not the trilogy., 8 April 2013
Well worth playing but it doesn't feel like the original trilogy. Still worth playing if you love the Gears Universe, will definitely play again, but to get 5 stars this could have been better.

Caprica - Season 1, Volume 1 [DVD]
Caprica - Season 1, Volume 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Allesandra Torresani

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Not Battlestar that's for sure., 8 April 2013
What can I say, this is definitely not Battlestar Galactica. I understand the direction they wanted to go but the series went of on a tangent, failed miserably. Three stars given, only for the fact I do like the Battlestar Universe, but this could of been so much better.

My House in Umbria [DVD]
My House in Umbria [DVD]
Dvd ~ Maggie Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Good classic film., 8 April 2013
This review is from: My House in Umbria [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this as a present for my mum as she really loves this movie. God knows how many times already she's watched it, but quick delivery and no issues.

SanDisk Extreme Pro SDXC UHS-I Memory Card
SanDisk Extreme Pro SDXC UHS-I Memory Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but great card, 8 April 2013
This memory card is fantastic, and has great read and write speeds. This is really the only memory card for a DSLR camera that can transfer your pics super quick. Expensive at the time I bought it, but well worth the purchase.

Lindy 30150 - 10m Mains Power Lead, UK 3 Pin Plug, Black
Lindy 30150 - 10m Mains Power Lead, UK 3 Pin Plug, Black
Offered by Renshaw House

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Power Cale, 8 April 2013
Be aware that this power cable is extremely long. This is longer than you think, so make sure if 10 meters is what you need, as I found that I really only needed half this size. Great quality and no issues what so ever.

10m HDMI Cable - Professional Quality - 1080p (Full HD) - v1.3 - Audio & Video - 24k gold Plated - Stylish Metal Hood Finish - 19-pin HDMI Type C to 19-pin HDMI Type C
Offered by World of Data Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly, 8 April 2013
Be aware that this HDMI cable is extremely long. This is longer than you think, so make sure if 10 meters is what you need, as I found that I really only needed half this size. Great quality signal and no issues what so ever.

Philips Sonicare HX6731/02 HealthyWhite Deluxe Rechargeable Toothbrush
Philips Sonicare HX6731/02 HealthyWhite Deluxe Rechargeable Toothbrush

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 8 April 2013
This was bought as a Present for my girlfriend, and she absolutely lives it. Has used it every day now for a while and has had no issues what so ever. Great product, buy one.

iTALKonline ProGel BLACK Back Cover Tough TPU Case / Skin for Apple iPad 2 (2011) 2nd generation iPad 3 "The New iPad Retina Display" 3rd Generation 4th Generation 2012 (Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 3G + 4G) 16GB 32GB 64GB works with GENUINE Apple iPad 2 Smart Cover. (Smart Cover showing In Images is For Illustration Purposes Only. It Is NOT Included With This Back Cover)
Offered by iTALKonline-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic., 8 April 2013
Not much to say on this other than. get one as it will protect your iPad 2, 3 or even 4, lol. I've had this on my iPad 2 now for almost 2 years, and never got round to doing a review so here it is. A lovely snug fit, easy to remove if needs be, and is extremely durable and strong.

RØDE VideoMic Directional On-Camera Microphone
RØDE VideoMic Directional On-Camera Microphone
Offered by H.PRESTON MEDIA

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Mic, 7 April 2013
This is great for fitting onto my Canon 60D, and the sound quality is first class. Ideal for and run and gun camera work you may want to film. It also makes a great accessory for the end of a Boom Pole.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12