Profile for Tony Soprano > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Matin M-6328 Small Size Goat Hair Dust Brush
Matin M-6328 Small Size Goat Hair Dust Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Little Brush, 13 Jun. 2013
It does the job, and does it well. Perfect for my photo restoration projects in terms of keep away the dust, and don't leave any marks on your photos, film, slides or even your scanner.

Men's 100% Soft White Cotton Gloves (Large) x 2 Pairs
Men's 100% Soft White Cotton Gloves (Large) x 2 Pairs
Offered by UK Highland Photography

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Jun. 2013
They do the job, and do it well. Perfect for my photo restoration projects, and don't leave any prints or marks on your photos or film / slides.

Canon IXUS 240 HS Digital Camera with Wi-Fi - Black (16.1 MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 3.2 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Little Thing, 13 Jun. 2013
I currently have a DSLR Canon 60D which I love, but this for going abroad on holiday with is just perfect. It's small, light, and the funny thing is, it's only 2MP less than my 60D. Plus I can shoot full 1080p HD movies, and it will mount my monopod / tripod with ease. Best all round small camera on the market for the price guaranteed.

Camera case for Canon IXUS 510HS 500HS 1100HS 240HS 230HS 125HS, POWERSHOT A4000IS A3400IS A3300IS A2400IS A2300 A2200
Offered by Accessories4U-1212

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 13 Jun. 2013
This is ideal for my Canon IXUS 240HS camera. Fits perfectly, and great for carrying around on journeys. Strong as well, especially if you drop it, your camera is still good. Great price as well.

Ex-Pro High Power Plus+ 680mAh Lithium Ion Digital Camera Replacement Battery for Canon IXUS/PowerShot

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Spare, 13 Jun. 2013
This is ideal as a spear battery, and costs a fraction of what Canon charge for there replacement batteries. Perfect.

Digital Restoration from Start to Finish: How to repair old and damaged photographs
by Ctein

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book., 5 Jun. 2013
This book is extremely helpful when doing restoration work. It goes into allot of detail, and attempts to show lots of different methods to restore photos. It is a big book and will take some time to go through it all, but the suggestions of what you can or need to do from start to finish is very good.

Wacom Intuos5 Pen and Touch Small Graphics Tablet
Wacom Intuos5 Pen and Touch Small Graphics Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes some getting use to., 5 Jun. 2013
WACOM tablets are fantastic, and do a job very very well. I purchased the Cintiq 22HD model 2 months ago, mostly for digital drawing and painting work, and I absolutely love it. But the reason I bought this was due to the fact that I have started doing a lot of photo restoration work, and needed a smaller tablet to use with Photoshop, especially on the move. This was the only reason I bought a second tablet. The Intuos5 is a great piece of kit. It does take some getting use to it, but with enough practice, anyone will be fine using it. Personally, I still prefer using my Cintiq as and when I can, but for on the move work, this works just fine.

Word to the wise, make sure you purchase a cover case with this, to protect your tablet.

Be.ez LA robe Small Sketch for Intuos 5 Touch - Black/Wasabi
Be.ez LA robe Small Sketch for Intuos 5 Touch - Black/Wasabi

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case for my Intuos5, 5 Jun. 2013
This is a great quality case, you know just from the feel of it that it will last you for years to come. I noticed the other customer comment about the general fitting of the case for your Intuos5 tablet. He is right, it is a tight fit, but it doesn't damage your tablet, and with the type of material that this is, it will most likely stretch out over time anyway. But do not worry about the case, a snug fit is best, and it will not damage your new tablet. Great purchase.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 3, 2013 12:49 PM BST

Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone - Silver Edition
Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone - Silver Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG. This is Great., 5 Jun. 2013
I'm not going to say to much on this because most of the reviews on here pretty much speak for this product and how good it is. My microphone arrive today, and the first thing I did was a simple voice test to compare the difference between the internal recorder of my Mac, and the Yeti. Well O my god, the quality is fantastic. My voice even sounds like I'm on the radio, you all know what I mean, that pure quality you can only achieve with a professional microphone. It's great for doing assorts of media work, whatever you are into or do for a job. Whether it's, Podcasts, Interviews, Voice Overs, or even using it for Skype calls.

The one thing I have purchased along with this Yeti, was a (a not so cheap pop filter, with dual layers). This also does make a big difference when speaking, and reduces the P's B's etc. I would have purchased the pop filter through Amazon, but it was not available at the time. So I ordered my pop filter through another company called, "Editor Keys", it's called "The Dual Layer Pop Filter". It was on offer and reduced almost to half price, but it could have gone back up to full by now. But check them out anyway, quality gear.

But in all seriousness, what a great purchase this has turned out to be. Buy it, you will love it.

The Digital Matte Painting Handbook
The Digital Matte Painting Handbook
by David B. Mattingly

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Jun. 2013
I'm slowly getting into my digital art work, as I use to enjoy doing allot of art back in my school and college days. But the ideas and potential for what you can do in the digital art world now is just amazing. If you want inspiration or any possible ideas for good concept pieces, then you need to buy this book. It's a massive book and full of fantastic designs from various artists, and this includes examples as well as tutorials. I'm by no way finished with this book, as there is so much to do, it really is a working progress. Besides, the old saying is, it's not a sprint, you have to take your time with this and make sure you understand what your doing before moving on to the next chapter.

Is this a book for beginners? NO. It's more for someone who does have a basic knowledge of Adobe After Effects, as well as Photoshop. Both of those program's can take a year at least to get to know the basic fundamentals of how and why they work the way they do. Believe me, when you get the basics down, you will love this book, and then the world is really your oyster.

Buy it, you'll love it.