Profile for Tony Soprano > Reviews

Content by Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano "T"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Apple iPod nano 16GB  7th Generation - Slate  (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012)
Offered by Incredible savings

5.0 out of 5 stars Great iPod., 3 Sep 2013
At first I wasn't to sure about this model iPod as I loved my 6th Gen version. But as I misplaced this x2 weeks ago (gutted), I really needed another one. This definitely does the trick, and it's thinner than the previous one. Not that much longer at all, and my only gripe with this model is that it doesn't have a clip available / attached to the back, which is a bit of a bummer, but I guess there are plenty of cases out there which could serve that purpose. Great buy though, and a saving of £20 (from the date i bought this, 2nd Sep 2013), on Amazon instead of buying direct from Apple.

Anker® Screen Protector for iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 [3-Pack] Xtreme Scratch Defender Ultra-Clear High-Response Premium with Lifetime Warranty
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Clear Screen, 13 Aug 2013
Great protection and a great application pack with included to apply the screen. Abit fiddley, but take your time and it will apply smoothly.

Terrapin Slim Armour Cover for iPhone 5S - Black
Terrapin Slim Armour Cover for iPhone 5S - Black
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 13 Aug 2013
Works very well, with no issues what so ever. None of the paint is coming of either despite some other comments on here about this, but this one is great.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Handy., 3 Aug 2013
Great little handy bit of kit this, works very well. The only thing is, is that it feels very cheap and nasty, but lets just see how long it lasts. Would certainly recommend to anyone needing this device, and it's at a great price.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 2, 2013 4:25 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Idea., 26 July 2013
I purchased this two days ago and got my confirmation Windows 7 software key within an hour of me purchasing this via email. When you compare this product to a full home premium one, this is less than half the price. I have set up Windows 7 on my MacBook Pro Retina via Paralles, so I can run a dual operating system. All I did was download the ISO from [...] (which is free to download by the way), get the version you want and you can trial it free for 30 days. Then when you are ready, just enter your new key and you have a full copy of Windows 7 running. I'm running the 64bit version.

Great idea this, and I will definitely use these guys again.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 26, 2013 12:35 PM GMT

LG BE14NS40 14x USB 3.0 Desktop Blu-ray Rewriter with 3D Playback
LG BE14NS40 14x USB 3.0 Desktop Blu-ray Rewriter with 3D Playback
Offered by SUNSKY

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say, but fantastic., 23 July 2013
Ok, here me out. I have studied the other reviews on Amazon about this product, and allot of people are saying that it doesn't come with an english 3 point plug. Folks, I received mine yesterday, and I can confirm that mine has got both the international as well as the english plug inside the box. This made me laugh, as I went and ordered an adapter plug, based on the reviews, which is due to arrive in the next couple of days, but now I don't need it, lol. But hey, i'll find a good use for it, no harm done.
I have tried to attached one picture for your information as proof that this product does get supplied with both plugs, but unfortunately, Amazon just offer a video upload.

I purchased one of these devices because to be honest, my personal DVD collection is getting silly and out of control. I needed a product that would not only rip my DVD's but my Bluray's as well. There are a few online which seem ok, but very few that get as many good reviews online like this one, and now I see why. This is excellent at backing up and ripping your movie Bluray / DVD's & music cd's. I'm using this product on my iMac , and since Apple does not support the Bluray format, i'm using a program called, "MakeMKV". You get a 30 day free trial, and it works an absolute treat. I'm not intending on watching Bluray's on my Mac, I just want to rip them to back up my entire collection, so I can sell the lot, and free up space in the house, lol. I did purchase with this, a 4TB Seagate hard drive, which is also working a treat, but I fear I might need a second one, due to the amount I need to back up.

Typical backing up times vary from an average 2 hour move on Bluray takes an hour, and an episode from a TV series, will take about 20 to 30 mins. Normal DVD movies, take about 45 mins. This will back up your collection to a ".MKV" file format. Another point to make, which is another reason to purchase this great bit of kit, is that when you rip a normal DVD to a ".MKV" file, this will not only back up your movies, but it upscales it as well, and the quality is fantastic.

By the way, if ".MKV" file format is not what you want, there are plenty of free software programs online, to convert ".MKV" to other formats such as, ".MP4 or .AVi" as an example.

Hope this helps folks. But if you want to back up your collection, or even if you want to just watch Bluray's in general, get this its fantastic.

Seagate STBV4000200 Expansion 4TB USB 3.0 desktop 3.5 inch external hard drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, Great Price., 23 July 2013
What a brilliant piece of kit. If you compare allot of other external hard drives out there, most are heavily overpriced and some, not all, but some do have a short life span which put me off, (not naming any names, just incase, lol). This Seagate 4TB model, was priced near enough to a WD 2TB model, so this was a no brainer.

You can back up any Mac computers with this, even though the unit is formatted out the box for Windows systems. It's really easy to format for any Mac. Just use your "Disk Utility" select the hard drive, go to Partition and decide how many Partitions you want under the Partition Layout, in my case I only needed the 1. Then from the selection menu, change it from "EXFAT" to "Mac OS Extended Journaled". Select "Options" at the bottom and then select "GUI Partition Table" option, and thats it, your all good to go.

I am using this product for one thing and one thing only, and that is to back up my entire collection of Bluray's and normal DVD's. I have a huge amount of movies to rip and copy to this drive, and it will most likely take me 8 to 12 months to get through my collection, lol. Yes you herd me correctly, 8 to 12 months, lol, but I cannot purchase anymore because it's just getting silly. Anyway, this product which I have been using for 2 days now has been working perfectly, and I will most likely be purchasing a second one, as I have a strong feeling my collection will swallow 4TB no problem, so another I think will be needed.

Great product folks, and a great price also.

CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 200-101 Official Cert Guide
CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 200-101 Official Cert Guide
by Wendell Odom

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Reference, 22 July 2013
Great reference books to study with whilst i'm doing a computer networking course online. Will really help eventually towards the CCENT and CCNA exams. Very heavy going in parts, but eventually these books will get you through. I don't need to say anymore about this as enough people online say great things about both books (Cisco CCENT / CCNA / ICND1 100 - 101 & ICND2 200 - 101) already.
Just to let you know, that it's cheaper to purchase these books through Amazon instead of buying through Cisco direct.

CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-101 Official Cert Guide
CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-101 Official Cert Guide
by Wendell Odom

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Reference, 22 July 2013
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 22, 2013 4:49 PM BST

Twelve South BookArc Desk Stand for MacBook Pro / Macbook Pro with Retina - Silver finish

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 3 July 2013
A great Addtion for my 15" MacBook Pro Retina. This fits perfectly, and I even have a clear protective cover on my Mac to prevent any scratchs, but this just sits into the rubber seal on the stand perfectly well. You do get x2 rubber seals with this product, one for the older MacBooks and one for the new Retina display models. A great way to free up, some space on your desk.

Love it, so buy it folks, you won't be disappointed, apart from the price which I do think is high for what you get. But that's my only criticism of this. Great product though.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 10, 2013 8:27 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11