Profile for Mrs. Pauline Leech > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Pauline Leech

Mrs. Pauline Leech (Cambridge UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Bosmere C599 Sail Parasol Cover
Bosmere C599 Sail Parasol Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 8 Aug 2014
Very good quality like all Bosmere products well packed and nice to have storage bag to put it in when not in use. Fast delivery

Importer520 Universal 4-Port Wall USB Wall Travel Home to AC Power Adapter 2.1 Amp Charger Travel Kit with Interchangeable Plugs (US, UK, EU, AU) for LG G2 D800 (At&t, T-mobile, Sprint)
Offered by Importer520(TM)

5.0 out of 5 stars Holiday use, 8 July 2014
Took a while to get here but still within time promised well packed item as described. Will not need as many plugs now when I go on holiday

GEM Messenger Style Bag for iPad with Retina display / iPad 2 with a Built-In Neoprene Protective Sleeve - Purple
Offered by GEM Bags & Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, 22 Dec 2013
This the second bag I have bought of these I was so pleased with the quality of the first one I ordered one for my husband so that he can keep his iPad and medication in there when we go out great man bag as well

New Pink Aluminum Aluma Wallet Credit Card Holder - FRID Blocking
New Pink Aluminum Aluma Wallet Credit Card Holder - FRID Blocking
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 3 July 2013
Love this wallet I always know where to find my cards now. I bought one in the pink for myself and one in black for my husband.
Protects your cards from getting damaged

Garden Cherub Ornament Cherub Garden Ornament - Ideal outdoor or Indoor
Garden Cherub Ornament Cherub Garden Ornament - Ideal outdoor or Indoor

5.0 out of 5 stars Dainty, 3 July 2013
This is a very dainty and pretty Cherub. Bought to put in my garden where I scattered my mothers ashes. Well packed and good delivery . Would use this firm again.

Breville VKJ318 Hot Cup with Variable Dispenser, Black
Breville VKJ318 Hot Cup with Variable Dispenser, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick drink time, 11 Feb 2013
Love this machine. I had the smaller version of this for 3 years and when this packed up I decided to get the adjustable one so that I can make use of my many different size cups. It looks good especially when lit up. Hope this gives me as good a service as my last one

"Costa" style V Shaped latte coffee glass (250ml/9oz) Set of 4
"Costa" style V Shaped latte coffee glass (250ml/9oz) Set of 4
Offered by Bar Equipment Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Posh looking glasses, 11 Feb 2013
Love these glasses. Makes your drinks taste even better. My son-in-law saw them and said I want some of those.

Casual Dining Essentials Round Tablecloth, Black, 69 inch
Casual Dining Essentials Round Tablecloth, Black, 69 inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant Dining, 31 Dec 2012
Lovely quality cloth purchased to go with a black and white wallpaper. It is a true black and makes my table look very smart.
Quick delivery well packed

Duronic ST10B - 10 Way 2 Metre surge Tower Extension Lead Socket - 2M - Engineered to tell you when its surge protected
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Tidy now, 9 Feb 2012
This is a very useful item and doesn't take up much floor space. I can now plug my notebook in the top one near my chair without having to reach down to the floor.

Acctim Sweeper Silver Light & Snooze Alarm Clock
Acctim Sweeper Silver Light & Snooze Alarm Clock
Offered by HARTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice clock, 9 Feb 2012
This clock was purchased to take away on holiday as well as use in the home. It is silent (I can't abide a ticking clock) and can be seen at night if you wake without turning on a light. Nice looking clock and reasonably priced.

Page: 1 | 2