Profile for Fisher > Reviews

Battery 5.200mAh - black - compatible for Sony Model PCG-7171M
Battery 5.200mAh - black - compatible for Sony Model PCG-7171M
Offered by ipc-computer

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 10 Jan 2014
Does what it says on the box. Good price, good product, good seller. What more can I say. I have had no issues with this item and would buy again in the future if/when required

Every Kingdom
Every Kingdom

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Okay, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Every Kingdom (Audio CD)
Much the same as another CD I bought recently from Amazon. Had heard one track and thought must have that CD! Lived up to my expectations 70%

Privateering
Privateering
Offered by MediaMine

4.0 out of 5 stars I Like It!, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Privateering (Audio CD)
Really glad I bought this. Lived up to expectations 95%. The second CD is best (in my opinion!) but on the whole a very enjoyable CD

Flora and Grace
Flora and Grace
by Maureen Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Okay, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Flora and Grace (Paperback)
Was really keen to read after great reviews. lived up to my expectations 80% - interesting read though and glad I bought it

Like A Man
Like A Man

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Okay, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Like A Man (Audio CD)
Not quite as good as I had hoped - bought as I heard and loved one of the tracks but the CD only followed through 70% for me. Not sorry I bought it though - what I call a keep in the car CD!

Bolognese (Kennel Club Books (Numbered)) (Comprehensive Owner's Guide)
Bolognese (Kennel Club Books (Numbered)) (Comprehensive Owner's Guide)
by Wolfgang Knorr

4.0 out of 5 stars Bolognese Dogs - Breeding or as a pet, 9 Jun 2011
An essential book for the Bolognese dog owner - especially as it is the only reference book for this breed. Covers most of what you might need to know - a must to read before you purchase one of these expensive dogs - however, if you intend breeding then you may find it not quite comprehensive/indepth enough.

Mysterious Somerset and Bristol
Mysterious Somerset and Bristol
by Daniel Codd

5.0 out of 5 stars Mysterious County Tales - Somerset & Bristol, 9 Jun 2011
An excellent compilation of local mysteries and unusual occurrences. For anyone with an interest in supernatural history this book is a must, covering a wider area than I expected to find - creatures of myth and legend, animal enigmas, supernatural evil, modern ghostly encounters, inexplicable incidents, bizarre behaviour and peculiar places to name but a few - and all within my own county!

I look forward to reading the other books in the Mysterious County Series.

Playing for Pizza
Playing for Pizza
by John Grisham

2.0 out of 5 stars Out of his comfort zone?, 9 Jun 2011
This review is from: Playing for Pizza (Paperback)
Much as I like John Grisham, I felt that this was not one of his better books. It felt more lightweight, no depth to the story. I enjoy a Grisham book - and that was probably the only reason I continued - a lesser known author would have lost my interest.