Profile for Frank > Reviews

The Dumb Waiter: Play (Acting Edition S.): A Play In One Act
The Dumb Waiter: Play (Acting Edition S.): A Play In One Act
by Harold Pinter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Actors, 28 Feb. 2014
Got a few copy's of this book as I was doing a scene from it for a acting class. It has good stage descriptions of how to set up the play or just a scene from it.

The Three L's: Life, Love and Loss
The Three L's: Life, Love and Loss
by Georgina Richardson

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully Inspiring, 28 Feb. 2014
This book of poetry is full of beautiful and inspiring poems that will stir your soul. The author has revealed her deep pain and loss she has experienced in some of the poems that really struck a chord in me and I could feel her pain and loss through her words. There is a nice variety of different poems, some light hearted and happy. It is a good well rounded collection. I am glad I bought this book and will happily recommend it to friends and family.
You can see the growth in the authors poems, from a nice beginning to become more intricate and elaborate with her descriptions. Beautifully Inspiring.

Beautiful Scars: A Story of Courage
Beautiful Scars: A Story of Courage
by Sassy Angel

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep The Faith, 8 Nov. 2013
What can I say? The lady who wrote this has been through some tough times. Things that most people wouldn't be able to deal with. I found her story very inspiring and it touched my heart with her raw honesty and emotion. Goes to show that no matter what your going through, always try to keep the faith and stand tall as God is ever present in all of our lives. I would reccomend this for anyone going through a tough time so as to know they are not alone.

I am John I am Paul: A Story of Two Soldiers in Ancient Rome
I am John I am Paul: A Story of Two Soldiers in Ancient Rome
by Mark Tedesco

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating Historical Romance, 8 Nov. 2013
I was sent this book from a friend in America who said I would enjoy it. I am very pleased they did! I fell in love with the two main characters and felt drawn into their world from the first page. There were times I cried with the emotion of the story and others were I wished I was there in the times the book is set. I enjoyed the whole setting of the story and thought the characters were portrayed in a realistic way. I will look forward to reading more from the author Mark Tedesco as he has a great imagination and an excellent way with describing situations in his novel.

History's Greatest Generals: 10 Commanders Who Conquered Empires, Revolutionized Warfare, and Changed History Forever

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating Read, 8 Nov. 2013
I found this a fascinating read. Very insightful and full of information that I had not come across before. History is full of Generals who changed the course of civilisation through their leadership and actions. If it was not for some of the big decisions made by them in the course of the wars they fought then history would have a very different story to tell. I will look forward to reading more from this author as he comes across as very knowledgeable on this subject.

The Sacred Veil (Thirst)
The Sacred Veil (Thirst)
by Christopher Pike

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 31 July 2013
I have been a fan of Christopher Pike books for years since I was a kid. The Last Vampire series has been my all time favourite and this never let me down. I always finish reading one hoping that there will be one more adventure in the future.

How to Have Great Sex: Both Sides of the Coin
How to Have Great Sex: Both Sides of the Coin

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for new ideas in the bedroom!, 31 July 2013
I don't normally read these how to guides. But a good friend recommended this to me saying it would make a big impact on my life. I shrugged it off and thought yeah right. Then I read it and I was surprised by all the new things I learned and I can thankfully say it has made life in that department much more fun and rewarding. Who knew it was meant to be so much fun!

Lets Fly
Lets Fly

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Lets Fly (Kindle Edition)
Great book, really informative about all the many different aspects of flying. Explained in such an easy to understand way, I enjoyed reading Let's Fly immensely. I have always been curious on how airplanes operate and manage to stay up in the air with all that weight. This book answered a lot of my questions and I found out things that I never knew before. I would recommend this to all young people who are thinking about getting involved in the aviation industry and those who have a particular interest in flying generally.

The Love Factor: A Story of Love, Social Media and Extraordinary Results
The Love Factor: A Story of Love, Social Media and Extraordinary Results

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool new book, 19 July 2013
Intresting little read. Enjoyed reading this. Thought it was well thought out and had a different perspective on things. Made me think.

Shadows Strike
Shadows Strike

5.0 out of 5 stars Great well written, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Shadows Strike (Kindle Edition)
I have just bought this book today and can't put it down! A really good read, gripping and pulls you into the story from the first page. I am really looking forward to reading more and seeing where the story is going to take me. Glad I bought this as I know it will fill my spare hours with exciting adventures. Well written and a very entertaining book.

Page: 1 | 2