Profile for Fallen Angel > Reviews

Content by Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel "Jo" (Stoke-on-Trent)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Odyssey [Bonus Tracks]
Odyssey [Bonus Tracks]
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Eventually grew to love this album, 9 Sep 2014
This review is from: Odyssey [Bonus Tracks] (Audio CD)
I originally bought this album in a music shop years ago without having heard of Fischerspooner but liking electronica so I didn't know what to expect from them. I was actually extremely irritated with the album and hated it for the first few listens. I'm not sure why, I think perhaps I found its sound a bit tacky compared to other stuff I had heard at the time. However, with repeat listens and all these years later I love this album, it's got a great energy to it and lifts me up. I'm going to have to try out some of their other albums and see if they grow on me as much as this one has.

Rosenrot
Rosenrot

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a grower if you give it a chance, 9 Sep 2014
This review is from: Rosenrot (Audio CD)
I really didn't like this album when I bought it years ago. Consequently I listened to it perhaps a couple of times and then put it away without giving it time to sink in. Recently, however, I have had it on for weeks in the car and have grown to really like it. I like most of the songs of the album although I still think the duet with the Texas front-woman is a bit random. I wouldn't class this as good as their earlier work, but it's got better with every listen.

Beautiful 9 ct White Gold Ladies Solitaire Engagement Ring with Sapphire 0.50 Carat Size J
Offered by Diamond Deals Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ring and a great price, 9 Sep 2014
Beautiful ring, the stone was bigger than I thought it would be. Delivery was quick too. Very pleased with my purchase.

Pukka Pads A4 Metallic Jotta Wirebound Notebook (Pack of 3)
Pukka Pads A4 Metallic Jotta Wirebound Notebook (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality pads, 9 Sep 2014
Great quality pads, paper is of food quality. I am using them to write my university notes.

Thermos Freeze Board 400g
Thermos Freeze Board 400g

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's meant to!, 9 Sep 2014
We purchased two of these at 400g each to use with the Draper 77589 Backpack Cool Bag. They fit perfectly into the bag and I am glad we bought two as one alone might not have kept the food as cool. Easy to use, just pop them in the freezer overnight before you use them. Easy to clean and store when not in use.

Draper 77589 Backpack Cool Bag
Draper 77589 Backpack Cool Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality bag and food stays cool, 9 Sep 2014
We bought the bag to use for our holiday to Cambridge. It was great, plenty of room for the food and drink we took around with us. We purchased two of the Thermos Freeze Boards of 400g each. We put one at the bottom of the bag, put the food in and then put the other board on the top. We had some hot weather walking around but the food and drink stayed nice and cool. The bag was comfortable to carry and sturdy.

Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 50 ml
Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting fragrance, 24 July 2014
I have bought this for my partner on a few occasions. It's one of the few fragrances that lasts on him all day (most fade to non-existence when he uses them!). He loves it. Good job he doesn't spray too much on due to the price, but I know it's a good present if he runs out.

Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 Scanner
Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 Scanner
Offered by In2digital

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality scanner for the price, 24 July 2014
Easy to set up, scans good quality images. Just need to remember to take the lock off on the back whenever I scan things!

Converze Chuck Boot Black EU43/44
Converze Chuck Boot Black EU43/44
Offered by Retail Therapy Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality slippers, 24 July 2014
I bought these for my partner for Christmas 2013 (bit late with my review!). He loves them and wears them all the time indoors. He will go out in the garden with them but not if it's been raining as the soles aren't rubbery or waterproof. He wanted some slippers to keep his feet warm and he's not into the old-fashioned type slippers. So these do the job perfectly.

Collins 2014 A5 Day to a Page Diary - Black
Collins 2014 A5 Day to a Page Diary - Black
Offered by FiveBoys Stationery Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality diary, 24 July 2014
I bought this to use at work. Good quality diary, the paper is good quality. There's plenty of space to write in your appointments. It is wearing well considering how much I throw it about! Would purchase this one again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6