Profile for Fallen Angel > Reviews

Content by Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel "Jo" (Stoke-on-Trent)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 50 ml
Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 50 ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk
Price: 36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting fragrance, 24 July 2014
I have bought this for my partner on a few occasions. It's one of the few fragrances that lasts on him all day (most fade to non-existence when he uses them!). He loves it. Good job he doesn't spray too much on due to the price, but I know it's a good present if he runs out.

Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 Scanner
Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 Scanner
Offered by digi shopping
Price: 47.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality scanner for the price, 24 July 2014
Easy to set up, scans good quality images. Just need to remember to take the lock off on the back whenever I scan things!

Converze Chuck Boot Black EU43/44
Converze Chuck Boot Black EU43/44
Offered by Retail Therapy Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality slippers, 24 July 2014
I bought these for my partner for Christmas 2013 (bit late with my review!). He loves them and wears them all the time indoors. He will go out in the garden with them but not if it's been raining as the soles aren't rubbery or waterproof. He wanted some slippers to keep his feet warm and he's not into the old-fashioned type slippers. So these do the job perfectly.

Collins 2014 A5 Day to a Page Diary - Black
Collins 2014 A5 Day to a Page Diary - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality diary, 24 July 2014
I bought this to use at work. Good quality diary, the paper is good quality. There's plenty of space to write in your appointments. It is wearing well considering how much I throw it about! Would purchase this one again.

Popgefahr - The Mix
Popgefahr - The Mix
Price: 15.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great remixes of a great album, 24 July 2014
This review is from: Popgefahr - The Mix (Audio CD)
I love the original album and heard some of these remixes on Spotify so though I'd buy the full album. I do prefer the first CD to the second. The remixes on the first CD are a little 'meatier' for me, which I like. The ones on the second CD are not really my thing but maybe I need to give it a few more listens.

Seraquin 800mg a Nutritional Joint Supplement for Small Dogs and Cats
Seraquin 800mg a Nutritional Joint Supplement for Small Dogs and Cats
Offered by Animal Dispensaries
Price: 8.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Made a huge difference in a short space of time, 11 July 2014
I was recommended these tablets by a friend at work who gives them to her cat. She gave me some of hers to try with my cat as we had noticed he was a bit slow when lowering himself down onto the ground to lay down. He is about 10 years' old - hard to tell as I got him as a rescue a few years' ago.

Within a few days we noticed a difference. Our cat seems so much more alert to what is going on around him. He also appears to have regained his hunting instinct (although I never saw him with a hunting instinct before!). He has never chased birds/rodents since I had him and now all of a sudden he is leaping into bushes and halfway up trees in order to catch things! I don't really want him to catch and kill things but he is like a new cat and it's great to see him so full of life again. He also leaps further distances now than he would do before.

Our cat appears to see the tablets as treats. We don't need to crumble them up as he will eat them out of our hands. He knows the sound of the packet being opened and will sit in front of me ready to receive one!

After finishing the tablets that I was given I ordered some more through Amazon and will keep them stocked up. A brilliant find!

You Can Heal Your Life
You Can Heal Your Life
by Louise L. Hay
Price: 7.69

2.0 out of 5 stars and that is great for them, 11 July 2014
This review is from: You Can Heal Your Life (Paperback)
I bought this book on the recommendation of a friend. Louise is certainly an inspirational woman who has come through a lot of adversity (I have seen a video of hers where she talks about her struggles in life).

I could only read about half of the book before I had to give up, as I really struggled to read it.

I respect that the affirmations might work for a lot of people, and that is great for them. But for me personally I did not find them of any help. I certainly think that positive thinking is good but I found the affirmations a little bit 'airy fairy' for my liking. Affirmations just don't appeal to me. I am more a practical person......if I am in a difficult situation then I like to think of all the possible ways in which I can move my situation forward and then try those things. If I exhaust all my options then I have to 'admit defeat' or at least take the positive from the situation that I tried all I could. I found it hard to buy into the 'everything is as it should be' mantras because I like to have some degree of control over where my life is heading. And I don't consider myself to be a control freak!

Would certainly recommend for people who find that affirmations work for them. But it just wasn't the book for me.

Ornami Glamour 9ct White Gold White Cubic Zirconia Set Teardrop Earrings
Ornami Glamour 9ct White Gold White Cubic Zirconia Set Teardrop Earrings
Price: 27.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, 11 July 2014
Like other reviewers these earrings are smaller than you might expect, however, I bought these for my mum and she's not into large bulky jewellery and prefers delicate earrings. She doesn't wear yellow gold anymore (prefers silver-coloured jewellery) and cannot wear costume jewellery so I thought these would be perfect.

I haven't given them to her yet as it's not her birthday for another two weeks but they are well made earrings and would appeal to someone who likes delicate jewellery.

'Gents Heavy Sterling Silver Real Tiger''''s Eye Signet Ring (size R - Z available)'''
Offered by J R Executive Products.
Price: 62.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made ring, 11 July 2014
I bought this ring for my partner for his birthday. He had already picked it as I wanted to make sure I got him a ring he liked!

He really liked the ring, it's good quality and well made, couldn't have been more pleased with it!

Succeeding with Your Master's Dissertation: A Step-by-Step Handbook
Succeeding with Your Master's Dissertation: A Step-by-Step Handbook
by John Biggam
Price: 21.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book - helped me get a distinction!, 11 July 2014
I can't remember who had recommended this book to me but someone did whilst I was doing my Counselling MSc in 2012. I think I would have been lost without this book.

It explains how the dissertation needs to be structured, how to keep it focused on its aims and objectives, and even how to get the most out of your relationship with your dissertation supervisor.

The book is set out in the order in which a dissertation should be, and so follows a very logical format. I told my fellow students about this book and those of us that bought it got really good marks.

Would definitely recommend :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5