Profile for DDA > Reviews

DDA

Camellia Oil, Organic, Extra Virgin 100ml
Camellia Oil, Organic, Extra Virgin 100ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all purpose beauty oil., 2 Dec 2013
I use a couple of drops to run through my hair after washing and it helps to prevent it from frizzing. I have very pale blonde, fine hair that gets can get weighed down by other oils recommended for taming hair. This one , however, is very light and doesn't make my hair lank. It is also good as a general skin oil and for nails and cuticles.

Cotswold Bibury Ladies Ankle Boot / Womens Boots (7 UK) (Brown)
Cotswold Bibury Ladies Ankle Boot / Womens Boots (7 UK) (Brown)
Offered by Camisera Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value waterproof boots., 2 Dec 2013
I bought these for when I am out walking my dog. They are comfortable and keep my feet warm and dry. I normally take a 6.5 but bought these in a 7, which are slightly loose, but this is not a problem as it just allows a bit of extra room for thick socks in the winter. I picked the brown ones and they do look ok with jeans, not trendy, but practical in a low-key way.

PowerBee ® Endurance Deluxe Solar Fairy Lights 120 WHITE Quality Superbright LED's Multi Function Indoor / Outdoor Garden, Party, Tree Lights for ALL YEAR round use including winter (White, 1 strand of 11.9 meters)
Offered by PowerBee Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 2 Dec 2013
I bought a set of power bee lights a couple of years back and they were very good. They even lit up in my north facing front garden when it was snowing. Eventually they stopped working in winter conditions, but they lasted a couple of years and still work in the summer. These new ones, however, gave up working completely even in my south facing back garden after a sunny day. I feel bad about recommending these to my next door neighbour and my sister, who have been equally disappointed with them. I can't understand why they are so much poorer quality than my original purchase.

PowerBee ® Endurance Deluxe Solar Star Lights 100 Quality Superbright LED's Multi Function Indoor / Outdoor Garden, Party, Tree Lights for ALL YEAR round use including winter

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty when they work...., 2 Dec 2013
These are not all weather lights and not particularly bright either. They do not light up in the winter even if it is a bright sunny day.

Waterman Large Size Ink Cartridges 8 Pack - Mysterious Blue
Waterman Large Size Ink Cartridges 8 Pack - Mysterious Blue
Offered by K Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Ink cartridges, 22 May 2013
Chose this colour because it looks more distinctive than plain blue or black. I do a lot of writing and the cartridges seem to last reasonably well.

Waterman Hemisphere  Deluxe Silk Printed Black Chrome Trim Medium Nib Fountain Pen - Gift Boxed
Waterman Hemisphere Deluxe Silk Printed Black Chrome Trim Medium Nib Fountain Pen - Gift Boxed

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pen, 22 May 2013
Bought this to replace my old Waterman that I had for many years. I really like the silk printed effect on the black part of the pen. It writes beautifully and the nib suits my handwriting style.

RHA MA350 Aluminium Noise Isolating In-Ear Earphones - 3 year warranty
RHA MA350 Aluminium Noise Isolating In-Ear Earphones - 3 year warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money headphones, 17 Aug 2011
Bought these to replace my umpteenth pair of skull candy phones which although sound good for the money (£9.99 if you know where to get them) and are very comfortable for my very little ears, seem to stop working after about 3 months no matter how careful I am with them (or don't lend them to my teenage daughter). I decided to trade up instead of treating headphones as a disposable product that needs replacing 3 or 4 times a year. I couldn't be more pleased with these headphones! They have a great, 3 dimensional sound with plenty of bass, but not so much that it distorts the music, even at high volume. I listen to music from a wide variety of genres and they all sound great with these phones. Although the fabric cord can get tangled, it doesn't seem as bad as other headphones and is long enough for use with iPod. The smallest pad is very comfortable for my ears and I would imagine that the other two sizes would fit most average adults. They also look really good. Only tiny gripe is that it's very hard to see L and R on headphones. On sound alone they are already worth the 3 times more than I paid for my last pair of buds, I'm hoping that they last as well as they sound.