Profile for Andrew Marson > Reviews

Content by Andrew Marson

Andrew Marson "marsonpee" (united kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Spigen Tough Armor Cover Case for iPhone 5/5S - Metal Slate
Spigen Tough Armor Cover Case for iPhone 5/5S - Metal Slate

4.0 out of 5 stars overall a great case, protects my phone and looks smart, 11 Dec. 2014
overall a great case, protects my phone and looks smart. Only gripe is that the back scratches very easily but I guess its better than the phone itself.

Motorcycle Cruise Control Throttle Aid Cramp Buster
Motorcycle Cruise Control Throttle Aid Cramp Buster
Offered by Motorcycleparts UK

2.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work for me, too wide to work around ..., 11 Dec. 2014
doesn't work for me, too wide to work around when not using it. Also the ridge of it on the grips drives me crazy

Motul 102992 M1 Helmet and Visor Clean
Motul 102992 M1 Helmet and Visor Clean

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, smells great and I have a nice ..., 11 Dec. 2014
good stuff, smells great and I have a nice clean helmet! Is much cheaper than the other brands so more economical to use.

Ear Classic pad pack 50 pair
Ear Classic pad pack 50 pair
Offered by Tiger Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars great earplugs, really cut the sound out when riding ..., 11 Dec. 2014
great earplugs, really cut the sound out when riding my motorcycle. Only slight issue I have is that when it is warm in summer, they expand a little too quickly so takes a bit of practice to get them in tight before they expand again. Other than that a great product I continue to buy.

All Round Guide to the Isle of Man 2014/15
All Round Guide to the Isle of Man 2014/15
by Miles Cowsill

4.0 out of 5 stars having glossed through the pages there seems to be a ..., 11 Dec. 2014
having glossed through the pages there seems to be a massive amount of information. Can't wait to go over and explore!

Rexel Buddy Mini Stapler 15mm Throat Depth Assorted Colours
Rexel Buddy Mini Stapler 15mm Throat Depth Assorted Colours

5.0 out of 5 stars great little stapler, 11 Dec. 2014
great little stapler. compact size to keep in my works van. Takes standard size staples so can use same as one in the house/office.

Invoice Duplicate Book Ruled Feint 1-80 Invoices in Duplicate
Invoice Duplicate Book Ruled Feint 1-80 Invoices in Duplicate
Offered by CKONE

3.0 out of 5 stars does the job but the perforations are terrible. No matter how careful you are there is ..., 11 Dec. 2014
does the job but the perforations are terrible. No matter how careful you are there is always a rip or teared edge which looks scruffy.

Roberts Blutune 60 CD/DAB/DAB+/FM/USB Bluetooth Stereo Sound System
Roberts Blutune 60 CD/DAB/DAB+/FM/USB Bluetooth Stereo Sound System

2.0 out of 5 stars Roberts Blutune 60, 27 Feb. 2014
I must admit upon ordering this and reading reviews and the marketing blurb I was expecting more. The radio does what it says in the tin: it plays dab,fm,cd,aux and bluetooth. I do however have a fair few quality issues with one of the top of the line products from a 'luxury' brand.
Firstly the sound quality is nothing to get excited about, it lacks punch and sounds very thin. Think a slight improvement on a cheap £15 cd radio book box and you're almost there. Bass is almost non existent and there is no built in EQ to sort things out and get any vibrancy back.
The whole unit and accessories feel very cheap and poor quality. The push buttons on top are very clicky and don't have any feedback or feel of quality. Pick up the unit and it's very light and made of thin plastic. The speaker components would usually weigh a good bit but as described earlier they aren't that great.
The remote control is a thin lightweight tiny item with similar cheap clicky. With buttons underneath a printed plastic sheet. I can't imagine this lasting too long without cracking or having to use a stiletto to force buttons to do anything.
I have had this a month and really tried to like it and wondered if it was just me or my music, but trying out all sorts of media formats, genres and devices it has failed to impressed and will eventually move it to a spare room or the kitchen.
I would seriously hunt around for other alternatives, we have a £60 sony ipod dock in the kitchen that's a whole different league to this with decent punchy sound, good quality feel and decent proper remote control.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 31, 2014 4:00 PM GMT

Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop
Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop

2.0 out of 5 stars Requires improvement, 7 Mar. 2013
Overall a good product, it works when it's not broken. I sent my first one back because the handle snapped off due to the metal handle only held by a few plastic clips. Also the spray mechanism sticks every new and then and doesn't dispense. The clothes are good quality though, they wash well and clean most floors very well.

Edit: the replacement mop had broken as well. There is definitely a design flaw with this product and for the price I expect better.

Canon PIXMA MG3250 All-in-One Colour Printer (Print, Scan, Copy, Wi-Fi and Auto Duplex)
Offered by GSM-Fonz - (New Year Sale! Up to 90% price Drop)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for iOS devices, 7 Mar. 2013
Quite simply a great printer for Apple Airprint enabled devices. We use the full range with no problems so far (iPods, iPhone 4S, ipad 3) and also use with a normal windows 7 netbook.
Ink seems to be lasting well even on the sampler cartridges included.
The printer is also very quiet in operation so this may be beneficial in some households or small offices.
Overall I would really recommend, we have used Canon products for years.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6