Profile for J. Hill > Reviews

Content by J. Hill

J. Hill

Powell Craft 100% cotton Pirate Babygrow (0-6 months)
Powell Craft 100% cotton Pirate Babygrow (0-6 months)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this babygrow, 26 Oct. 2014
Absolutely gorgeous babygrow which the recipients said was by far the best they had been given.

Gucci II Eau de Parfum Spray for Her 30 ml
Gucci II Eau de Parfum Spray for Her 30 ml
Offered by Beautycart

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant customer service, 12 Aug. 2014
I had a problem with this product which may well be down to a change by Gucci. However, I cannot fault the service I have had from the supplier. Their customer service has been second to none.

Raspberry Ketones Plus 500mg - 1000mg - 60 Capsules Per Bottle - Best Selling Fat Burner - Weight Loss Slimming Pills That Work Fast
Offered by Az Natural Supplements Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product, 26 Jun. 2014
If anything I gained weight. This is just another scam product. I should have believed what I read in the press and on the web. Unfortunately celebrities pushing raspberry ketone products leads the public to believe the hype. I am not blaming this particular product just raspberry ketone in general but I will not be enticed again.

The Very Best of the Eagles
The Very Best of the Eagles

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Eagles, 21 Oct. 2013
Went to see an Eagles tribute band and remembered how much I love their music. Brought back loads of memories.

It's Only Rock 'N' Roll
It's Only Rock 'N' Roll

5.0 out of 5 stars It's only rock and roll, 21 Oct. 2013
This review is from: It's Only Rock 'N' Roll (Audio CD)
Brilliant - love it. Had the cassette years ago and was thrilled I could actually buy it on cd. Brought back so many good memories.

Arpege Perfume by Lanvin 5 ml Mini Eau De Parfum for Women
Arpege Perfume by Lanvin 5 ml Mini Eau De Parfum for Women

3.0 out of 5 stars Arpege, 21 Oct. 2013
Perhaps it's me but smell not as I remembered. Will not be buying large bottle but it was good to be able to buy a small tester bottle.

Gabor Womens Glitz L Ballet Flats 84.235.27 Black 6 UK, 39 EU
Gabor Womens Glitz L Ballet Flats 84.235.27 Black 6 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes, 21 Oct. 2013
Love these shoes. Second pair I've had and I have bought other Gabor shoes in the past. They are brilliant for people who need a slightly wider fitting.

My Little Pony Equestria Girls Doll - Rainbow Rocks Twilight Sparkle
My Little Pony Equestria Girls Doll - Rainbow Rocks Twilight Sparkle
Offered by Ace Novelties

3.0 out of 5 stars Twilight sparkle Equestria girl, 21 Oct. 2013
What a con. Little girls love them but they are very cheap looking and not good value for money at all. My granddaughter adores them so I will of course continue to buy them

I'm Pottering in the Shed Mug
I'm Pottering in the Shed Mug

3.0 out of 5 stars Mug, 21 Oct. 2013
Although this mug was not expensive I was disappointed how cheap it looked. Picture very cheaply done and I think I could have done better

Loaded
Loaded

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Loaded by Velvet Underground, 17 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Loaded (Audio CD)
My son gave me a cassette of Loaded several years ago and I loved it. Over the years the cassette got lost and then, of course, we had no means of playing cassettes. Then I was watching TV and a trailer for Never Mind the Buzzcocks came on with a backing of Velvet Underground. I remembered then how I used to love the tape I had and immediately went to Amazon, found the CD and bought it. I can honestly say I love every single track - not a feeling I have about most CDs. I don't like Velvet Underground and their dark stuff, maybe because I am over 60. I can therefore thoroughly recommend anyone to listen to the sample tracks, which is an option for this CD. I don't have any other Velvet Underground CDs - I just like this one.