Profile for Vikki Ewen > Reviews

Content by Vikki Ewen

Vikki Ewen (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Enemy: (Victor the Assassin 2)
The Enemy: (Victor the Assassin 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy to have stumbled on Victor, 16 Feb. 2015
So happy to have stumbled on Victor. All of this series (and one due in April) have had me enthralled. Should dislike our hero assassin but...

Police: A Harry Hole thriller (Oslo Sequence 8)
Police: A Harry Hole thriller (Oslo Sequence 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 July 2014
I like all of the Harry Hole series of books. This is exceptional though in an exceptional series. Superb.

10 Christmas Holly Jam Pot Covers and Labels
10 Christmas Holly Jam Pot Covers and Labels
Offered by UK Cook Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 5 Feb. 2014
Very lovely for the mincemeat I make instead of a card. Wish they had had more! Arrived promptly and in good packaging.

WMF Bistro Salad Servers, Stainless Steel, 25cm
WMF Bistro Salad Servers, Stainless Steel, 25cm

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS!, 3 Mar. 2011
I am building up the extras after buying the equally fabulous WMF cutlery last year. All of the range look good, wash well and so far look just as good as the day they were bought.

4G Touch Blue Silicone Protective Armour Case Cover & Screen Protector Kit for New Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation - 8GB 32GB 64GB

4.0 out of 5 stars does what it says..., 3 Mar. 2011
...and protects my son's ipod. It stays on and looks 'cool' in his words. Screen protector is good.

Penguin's Poems for Life (Penguin Classics)
Penguin's Poems for Life (Penguin Classics)
by Laura Barber

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely anthology, 8 Oct. 2010
I bought this for my brother-in-law for Christmas, flicked through it and liked what I saw. Comprehensive and delightful.

Assault of the Friendly Fiends: Dinosaur Cove 12
Assault of the Friendly Fiends: Dinosaur Cove 12
by Rex Stone

4.0 out of 5 stars six year old boy heaven, 9 Jan. 2010
Very good books. My only gripe is the rather lacklustre illustrations...that said, what wee boy doesn't recognise all dinosaurs whatever the colour?!

BrainBox - Maths
BrainBox - Maths

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous!, 9 Jan. 2010
This review is from: BrainBox - Maths (Toy)
I have just discovered the Brainbox series following a holiday with friends who took one along. We now have maths, football, dinosaurs and The World. All are excellent and I will buy more as presents. My boys are 6, 7 & 9 and we all play just using the timer twice for the youngest and reading the info to him. The 7 year old reads himself with double time and the rest of us get by on 10 seconds. It can be played quickly by just cutting the number of cards to win. I think, with Bananagrams, this is the toy discovery of last year for us.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2012 6:53 PM GMT

Uncle Milton Star Wars Erupting Mustafar Volcano Kit
Uncle Milton Star Wars Erupting Mustafar Volcano Kit
Offered by The Budget Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but glad it was half price., 9 Jan. 2010
Great messy fun. Luckily, I got this on deal: full-price I would have felt ripped off!

Learning Resources See 'n' Solve Visual Calculator
Learning Resources See 'n' Solve Visual Calculator

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this now; excellent, 9 Jan. 2010
My 7 year old loves maths and this shows him clearly the process of calculation. He uses it to check work and just to play with numbers. Superb.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3