Profile for Dorothy > Reviews

Content by Dorothy

Dorothy

Poi Dog® Collapsible LARGE Dog Bed - BLACK Dog Beds for Home or Travel (33") - Dog Beds for Large Dogs
Offered by Comfort Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy dog bed, 16 Mar 2014
Our dog loves his new bed. It is collapsible and very easy to transfer to the car when travelling. A good buy!.

HP 56/57 Tripack - Print cartridge
HP 56/57 Tripack - Print cartridge
Offered by Allday Officesupplies UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Cartridges, 16 Mar 2014
I found this Tripack of print cartridges very useful. I find that I use two black cartridges at least to every colour cartridge so this purchase suits me very much.

DuoDERM Extra Thin Dressing - Square 10cm x 10cm (x10)
DuoDERM Extra Thin Dressing - Square 10cm x 10cm (x10)
Offered by Medideals

5.0 out of 5 stars Duoderm dressing, 16 Mar 2014
This dressing is very easy to apply to cuts and wounds.It is very effective and healing is much quicker. i would certainly recommend this product.

Non-Skid Shower Slippers or Socks
Non-Skid Shower Slippers or Socks

4.0 out of 5 stars Non-skid!, 15 Sep 2012
I recently bought this product to take on holiday. The non-skid shower slippers are very comfortable and easy to put on. In the shower they were fine but I was not 100% confident when using them in the swimming pool on holiday. This may have been due to something slippy so I will try them in our local swimming pool.

Failsworth Reversible Linen Men's Hat Natural Large
Failsworth Reversible Linen Men's Hat Natural Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Sun hat, 25 May 2012
Very good quality reversible linen hat. It is very comfortable to wear and it is being put into good use during this hot sunny spell of weather.

CRESSI Water Shoes, transparent, 39 EU/6.5 UK/7 US
CRESSI Water Shoes, transparent, 39 EU/6.5 UK/7 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect!, 3 Mar 2012
I have used various types of non-slip socks and shoes but never found any really successful. I decided to try Cressi water shoes and they have been just perfect! They are very light and easy to get on and off. No more slipping on the pool floor when doing aqua aerobics. I look forward to taking them on holiday as I think they will be ideal both for beach and pool.