Profile for deepjoy3 > Reviews

"deepjoy3"

Baby Einstein - Lullaby Classics
Baby Einstein - Lullaby Classics

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly!, 22 Feb. 2006
This is a beautiful CD to listen to - for little ears (and big ears alike!) It is quite simply an inspired collection of really beautiful classical music, and I find myself playing quite a few of the tracks again as they are so lovely. I normally play it over lunchtime as it creates an uplifting, calm atmosphere for my 14 month old daughter. The quality of the recording and the music is perfect and I recommend it 100%!

40 Favourite Nursery Rhymes
40 Favourite Nursery Rhymes

2.0 out of 5 stars Grating!, 21 Feb. 2006
The musical instruments on this CD are mainly an accordian and a guitar which gives it a very folky sound. The vocals are mostly sung by a male singer who sounds like a cross between Rolf Harris and a corny pub singer - and when he puts on his mockney accent - it all gets too much! I have previously bought a CD from M&S (Playground Songs and Rhymes) which is beautiful to listen to and really puts this CD in the shade. However, I have given it a generous 2 stars as a couple of the songs are not too bad, and I am hoping that my daughter will grow to like it even if I can't listen to it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 9, 2010 12:02 PM GMT