ARRAY(0xaa89d768)

Bradley Wiggins: My Time: An Autobiography
by Bradley Wiggins
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for all!, 7 Jan 2013
I am only a 13 year old boy and got this book for Christmas. The best book I have read the facts ae all in there and the fun reading is in there I think this book is aimed at anyone; not just to those into cycling, or he older generation! I really recommend this book to anyone out there who just wants a good book to read or is just plainly interested in this amazing athlete!

EA Sports Active: Personal Trainer (Wii)
EA Sports Active: Personal Trainer (Wii)
Offered by Theuktoystore
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A proper workout, 26 Dec 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Having been away from the gym for rather too long I wanted something which I could do at home (without the 20 min drive to the Gym) and so far very impressed. First day I only had 15 mins so didn't finish a complete workout but still did I feel it at the time and afterwards! The clear instructions, proper exercises and progression outdoes wii-fit by a long way. The latter is for the kids rather than anyone wanting to actually work out. Only suggestion would be that 2 or 3 varied resistance bands would be good as the supplied one is only mild resistance and I suspect I'll be purchasing a stronger one shortly.

Delia's Complete How To Cook: Both a guide for beginners and a tried & tested recipe collection for life
by Delia Smith
Price: 21.70

5.0 out of 5 stars An invaluable cookbook, 28 Mar 2009
As a bloke who enjoys cooking but has missed out on ( or can't remember) the basics this book is great. It starts at the beginning and builds your confidence with inspirational recipes throughout. The quality of the recipes are spot on with clear directions and colour photos. As an in depth resource at this price it is invaluable. Thoroughly recommended.