Profile for Trish Harrop > Reviews

Trish Harrop

Bell Women's Dixie Helmet - Black/Raspberry Prism Break, Universal
Bell Women's Dixie Helmet - Black/Raspberry Prism Break, Universal

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 30 Sep 2014
This review is from: Bell Women's Dixie Helmet (Sports)
Love my new cycle helmet. Delivery was really, really fast; product well packaged; an absolute bargain at £10 including delivery.

XCSOURCE® LED CREE XM-L2 Headlight Lamp Bicycle Bike Front Cycling Hiking 3-Mode Rechargeable + 18650 Battery LD318
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cycle headlight, 30 Sep 2014
Used this light for the first time last night (just a few hours after it was delivered!!). I gave it only about 20 minutes charge and went out for about 1.5 hours cycle ride - light was great and surprisingly didn't go out (I can only assume there was some charge already in it). My friend also had a new light, bought off Ebay - it had been left charging up all day and lasted about 30 minutes!! At £5 more than what I paid for mine, she was not impressed!!. No instructions although easy to figure out. Delivery was really fast too. Would recommend.

Natural Reaction (A Mary O'Reilly Paranormal Mystery Book 6)
Natural Reaction (A Mary O'Reilly Paranormal Mystery Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful read, 16 Mar 2014
This is the 6th book I have read in the series. It didn't disappoint, as usual. This book had a lot more wit than previous books and I loved the characters who came into the story. Ian, the visiting Scottish professor, is so funny (he came in during the last book), and the children sound adorable. It follows the life of Mary O'Reilly and her close friends who help her to solve the murders that have been brought to Mary's attention via the various spirits who come into her life. I loved reading this book and I'm just about to download the next book.

Final Call (A Mary O'Reilly Paranormal Mystery Book 4)
Final Call (A Mary O'Reilly Paranormal Mystery Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 25 Feb 2014
This is the fourth Mary O'Reilly book I've read. Not quite as good as the first 3 I thought, but still a good read. This one was a little too predictable. I'm going to read the next book in the series and hope it's as good as the first two I read. Would recommend as an easy read with an easy to follow plot. Suitable for younger (teenage) readers also as there's some romance but no x-rated stuff.

Intex Deluxe Pillow Rest Raised Air Bed Single Size inc Pump
Intex Deluxe Pillow Rest Raised Air Bed Single Size inc Pump

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guest bed, 27 Nov 2013
I bought this as we had a visitor coming to stay with us for a few days and no room to have a permanent spare bed. The bed is really quick and easy to inflate and to pack away once finished with. Our guest commented on how comfy it was. Would highly recommend.