Profile for Bookworm > Reviews

Content by Bookworm

Bookworm "Bob" (North Wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Every Vow You Break
Every Vow You Break

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 5 Feb. 2014
I liked this, although not as much as Tarnished which I loved. It was rather slow to get going as not much seems to happen at first. The main character is rather dull and annoying and I didnt feel any empathy with her. Although I guessed who may be behind the unusual happenings, it was still a great climax to the book and I did want to keep reading on.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 4 Feb. 2014
Good looking and comfortable sandal. Rather expensive hence 4 stars. Just the right size heal and the sandal is great in day or evening .

The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul
The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 17 Jan. 2014
This book held my interest and was a good read. The main character is likeable and you do want to know what us going to happen to her.

Gifts: A Southern Story
Gifts: A Southern Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 17 Jan. 2014
This is a delightful well written book which totally transports you. A talented writer that I would highly recommend. All her books have been lovely.

Kipling Women's ENORA Shoulder Bag  Beige (Beige Snake Pr) Size: 31x24x12 cm (B x H x T)
Kipling Women's ENORA Shoulder Bag Beige (Beige Snake Pr) Size: 31x24x12 cm (B x H x T)

4.0 out of 5 stars Usual Kipling quality, 17 Jan. 2014
Another good bag from Kipling at a competitive price. The colour is cream and brown shades. Need to use the shoulder strap as handles too short to go over shoulder.

Tell A Thousand Lies: A Novel Set In India
Tell A Thousand Lies: A Novel Set In India

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 17 Jan. 2014
The book improved as it went along and I did enjoy it but felt it was a bit slow in parts. Overall though an enjoyable read .

Tell Me No Secrets
Tell Me No Secrets

5.0 out of 5 stars Great debut novel, 17 Jan. 2014
Excellent thriller and well written. Although I worked out who may be behind it I couldn't fathom it all out and it was a page turner until the end.

Elegant Sheer Longline Drape Cardigan Black/SM
Elegant Sheer Longline Drape Cardigan Black/SM

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sheer top, 16 Dec. 2013
This is a very lightweight sheer top which will cover a multitude of sleeveless dresses/tops etc whilst not covering over them too much.I am 5ft 1in and it comes to just above my knee and the sleeves are not too long on me. I( chose the s/m size ) It was just what I wanted and couldn't find in the shops.

That Summer in Ischia
That Summer in Ischia
by Penny Feeny

2.0 out of 5 stars Only average, 10 Dec. 2013
This review is from: That Summer in Ischia (Paperback)
I found this book started well but just petered out. None of the characters were very likeable and the plot didn't really grip me. It was ok and I finished it but not great.

Crinkle Cutter Knife, Wood Handle (#019)
Crinkle Cutter Knife, Wood Handle (#019)
Offered by 24 Shopping

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 18 Nov. 2013
This is a great knife and I use it for a lot of vegetables. Especially good for roast potatoes as the crinkle cut makes them more crispy. It's sharp and cuts quickly . Nice to hold and sturdy. Love it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20