Profile for MR IAN LEGGATT > Reviews

Content by MR IAN LEGGATT

MR IAN LEGGATT

Lost Empire (The Legend Of The Gate Keeper Book 3)
Lost Empire (The Legend Of The Gate Keeper Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gatekeeper, 29 Aug. 2013
I've loved this saga so far and now I can't hide my impatience, waiting for the next instalment fro Jeff Gunzel.

Shadowmere (Dimensions Saga Book 3)
Shadowmere (Dimensions Saga Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 29 July 2013
I loved this story............. so much so, I went online and brought all the Dimensions novels in one go !!

Caszandra (Touchstone Book 3)
Caszandra (Touchstone Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Caszandra, 15 Mar. 2013
caszandra, or cass to her friends............cleverly written, modern fantasy tale which is part sci fi and part old fashioned fantasy. great character development and well developed love interest too. I really enjoyed this and would recommend it to all lovers of the genre and Australian girls.

Medair : The Complete Medair Duology in One Volume
Medair : The Complete Medair Duology in One Volume

5.0 out of 5 stars Medair duology, 15 Mar. 2013
***** five stars, very enjoyable novel with a nice line in characters and some clever plot turns on the way

Harbinger (Fate's Forsaken Book 1)
Harbinger (Fate's Forsaken Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A star is born !!, 31 Dec. 2012
Shae Ford's first book is an absolute delight. Her characters are beautifully portrayed and the story and pace of her characters' development is perfectly pitched, leaving the reader longing for more.

Over the years I've probably read a good 200 fantasy novels and few have involved me the way this one has. I was sad to finish "Harbinger", only because I could not immediately pick up the next volume of the trilogy and immerse myself again.

Now I find I can't wait for the next instalment.

Power to Shae Ford .......... A STAR IS BORN !!

Skylanders: Giants - Booster Pack (Nintendo Wii)
Skylanders: Giants - Booster Pack (Nintendo Wii)
Offered by PROGAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 19 Dec. 2012
great value product - better priced than Asda etc ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... !