Profile for G. GUY > Reviews

Content by G. GUY

G. GUY (Helensburgh, Argyll & Bute, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Sony DVP-SR760 DVD Player
Sony DVP-SR760 DVD Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Mar. 2015
Great little DVD player, kids love it. Great picture, far better than the model we bought it to replace.

22mm Height Adjuster White (Unpacked) HJU
22mm Height Adjuster White (Unpacked) HJU
Offered by Plumbtap

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Mar. 2015
Easy to fit and works just fine. Make sure you have measured the rail that it attaches to.

Tala Stainless Steel 25/ 50 ml Jigger
Tala Stainless Steel 25/ 50 ml Jigger

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional Jigger, 27 Mar. 2015
Great little measure, well made and does exactly what we want it to do, stops us getting bladdered with cuff measures ;)

21 Jump Street  [DVD] [2012]
21 Jump Street [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Channing Tatum
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Comedy Film, 27 Mar. 2015
This review is from: 21 Jump Street [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
Fantastic film, still laughing now and a must see if wanting to watch 22 Jump Street. Everyone I've suggested to watch agrees that the laughed and cringed from start to finish.

Haglöfs Shake Belt True Black
Haglöfs Shake Belt True Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic belt which I bought for the Haglofs Men’s Col ..., 27 Mar. 2015
Fantastic belt which I bought for the Haglofs Men’s Col Pant. Elasticated and strong with an ingenious buckle to release and attach them again with ease. I'm a 34" waist, Haglofs L, and foolishly bought the 110 when I should have bought the 90. No idea why they can't just state the length but doesn't detract from the belt itself.

Razer World of Tanks Death Adder Gaming Mouse
Razer World of Tanks Death Adder Gaming Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, pity the code was already used., 24 Nov. 2014
Love the mouse but the free bonus code had been used already in May 14, so not much confidence in the seller. Fortunately after some nause WoT honoured my code, hopefully removing the bonus from whoever stole it. The mouse is worth every penny and looks great in the WoT livery.

Motorola TLKR T5 Two Way Radio Twin Pack - Red
Motorola TLKR T5 Two Way Radio Twin Pack - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Two Way Radios., 1 Jun. 2013
I have four of these now and use them when out with the family. The kids can run off and I always have the ability to rein them back in. Sturdy, good quality and will last. I've had mine over 2 years and they are still just as reliable as when I bought them.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good all round pump., 1 Jun. 2013
I would give this five stars if it had a better mechanism for attaching to my road bike's valves but overall a very robust and trusty pump. I've had this for some time and have even used it to pump up my car tyres. Great for the price too.

James Martin by Wahl Digital Kitchen Scales,
James Martin by Wahl Digital Kitchen Scales,
Offered by SellerVision

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little scales., 1 Jun. 2013
Very easy to use, have metric and imperial measures, been using them for over a year now and never let me down.

V Shaped Luxury support pillow with FREE pillowcase
V Shaped Luxury support pillow with FREE pillowcase
Offered by Sleep&Smile

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a pillow., 1 Jun. 2013
Used this for some time and very happy with it. Firm but soft, keeps its shape and can't find it most of the time as the kids love it too... May have to buy them one too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4