Profile for tollytwo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Outward Hound PFAT Bag, Small
Outward Hound PFAT Bag, Small

3.0 out of 5 stars Untested, 4 April 2015
Only given 3 stars as I haven't used it yet. It was bought in advance of summer hols. On first impressions it is well made. I did expect it to have a proper closing mechanism rather than just rolling fabric down over itself to close, so will have to see how it performs. I did email the company to check which size to buy for the amount of dry food I would take for a week for 2 dogs, and they recommended the small. Hope they 're right. Will update after first trip.

Dexas Popware Silicone Pet Treat Dispenser Pooch Pouch, Green
Dexas Popware Silicone Pet Treat Dispenser Pooch Pouch, Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Where would we be without silicone., 13 Mar. 2015
This is quite a dull (muddy) green so don't expect a bright colour and being silicone it is squishy but firm enough to hold its shape. So far it has been easy to use. The edges don't scrape on your hand when using it. The dispenser will take 3 or 4 good sized handfuls of 'Frolic' which we use for treats. It would take a lot more if the treats are small in size. I haven't put it in the dishwasher yet as I find a quick wipe with a damp cloth is all that is required. A lot easier to keep clean than any other dispensers we have tried. The clip can be removed as I put my dispenser in a jacket pocket when it is raining.

Bella Large Bell Key Case (Green)
Bella Large Bell Key Case (Green)
Offered by Smiths of Sevenoaks

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., 13 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Bella Large Bell Key Case
Exactly as described on the web. The leather is soft to handle and the size would take a reasonable bunch of keys. I have 8 keys on the ring and it would take more. Love the colour too.

Roman Women's Abstract Faux Fur Coat Silver Size M
Roman Women's Abstract Faux Fur Coat Silver Size M

5.0 out of 5 stars snuggly & different, 18 Feb. 2015
This coat is beautiful. The 'fur' is very soft and strokable with a satin lining. 2 inset pockets that are deep enough to get you whole hand in and not have things (tissues) fall out as you are moving. The coat itself, whilst being quite light in weight, is warm enough to go out in of an evening without wearing an extra layer. The magnetic hook and eye fastenings can be a bit fiddly especially if you are in a hurry, but they go all the way up the front to the neckline and you do get a spare. I am 5'2'' and the coat comes to knee level, but It would be shorter the taller you are. The abstract pattern makes a change from animal print and the medium size was a good fit with room to spare without being baggy. You would be able to wear a light jumper/cardigan under it. Excellent quality from Roman.

Caldex Double Feeder High Stand with Dishes, 370 mm/ 4000 ml
Caldex Double Feeder High Stand with Dishes, 370 mm/ 4000 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Bit rickety now., 16 Feb. 2015
We have two of these stands for our two dogs, purchased 21/2 yrs ago. They've been great, but now the rubber grommets that are on the corners of the stand, where the top connects to the legs, have perished and they are becoming rickety. I haven't found replacement ones anywhere and haven't found anything else suitable to do the job. Apart from this they have been just the job.
Update# I got in touch with Caldex on the 16/2/2015 and they replied straight away. They are going to send me some replacement grommets which I should receive by the end of the week. Good Service indeed. For this I have upgraded the item to 5*.

Vitabiotics Perfectil Plus Nails - 60 Tablets
Vitabiotics Perfectil Plus Nails - 60 Tablets

3.0 out of 5 stars Too early to tell, 29 Dec. 2014
Have not completed a full month of these yet, so difficult to tell if they are working. Certainly not being in work over the Christmas period and not having to wash my hands so frequently, as I do at work, has helped. I bought 3 packs a they were on offer so will update when I get to the end of the third box.

Isotoner Womens Black Longline Ruched Gloves
Isotoner Womens Black Longline Ruched Gloves
Offered by Debenhams

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 21 Dec. 2014
I bought these to wear while walking the dogs as the longer length means the dog leash doesn't pull them down leaving gaps at the wrist. Yes, they are stretchy enough to go over the sleeve of a fleece and they do stay up your arm, but the big drawback is they pill very quickly and look scruffy in a short time. I've had mine 3 weeks and they look like they are 3 years old.They keep your hands warm if your hands are warm before you put them on otherwise hands take time to warm up. They are fine enough to allow dexterity without having to remove them. If you wear a watch, put it on the outside of the glove as pulling the longer length down to see the time is a pain.

Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security 2014 - 1 Year 3 PC
Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security 2014 - 1 Year 3 PC

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and very prompt service., 15 Oct. 2014
Excellent value and very prompt service.

Richard Hannay Complete Collection (6 Novels). The Thirty-nine Steps, Greenmantle, Mr Standfast, The Three Hostages, The Island of Sheep ("The Man from ... (Timeless Wisdom Collection Book 1235)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great stories bad edition, 9 Oct. 2014
The stories are excellent, but the editing and proofreading of this edition are terrible.

Last Days of the Bus Club: From the author of Driving Over Lemons
Last Days of the Bus Club: From the author of Driving Over Lemons

4.0 out of 5 stars Engaging and well written book, very much in tune ..., 10 Sept. 2014
Engaging and well written book, very much in tune with the previous ones in the Driving Over Lemons series. It is more of a string of anecdotes rather than a continuous narrative, but enjoyable nonetheless.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5