Profile for Honestyisthebestpolicy > Reviews

Content by Honestyisthebe...

Honestyisthebestpolicy "Honesty" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)
Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)
by Dan Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Lazy and strangely exhausting, 23 July 2016
'Dan Brown examined this, his 'Inferno' manuscript, this newest of his typical classically-constructed literature set before him, its twirling minarets of story dragged forth clumsily from a dog-eared 'Berlitz guide to Florence/Venice/Istanbul'. He pondered artlessly whether or not he should disperse the clunky passages describing minutiae regarding nearby, irrelevantly inflated exposition. "I fear we are nearing only 15000 words," he muttered, sipping lushly from his large, steaming, coal black, authentically-aroma'd mug, nay, receptacle, of instant Nescafé. He replaced the hand-thrown pottery drinking vessel adjacent to his humming laptop, its bluish light emanating eerily onto his perspiring visage, considering replacing another extended quote from medieval literature with some actual plot, even moving along the storyline somewhat, and concluded; "Nah".'

PattyBoutik Women's Bolero Button Long Sleeve Blouse (Black 14)
PattyBoutik Women's Bolero Button Long Sleeve Blouse (Black 14)
Offered by PattyBoutikUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 31 May 2016
This is by far my favourite top. It looks amazing on. I'm self conscious but it looks great, I ordered the XL. And it makes me look tiny. Thank you Patty another stunning piece of clothing.

Silver Plated Message Bangle - God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference....Amen
Offered by Rue B of York England

5.0 out of 5 stars Really love it, 16 April 2016
This is so lovely I wear it always. It's really gorgeous, I'm delighted with it. The twist in it makes it special and I get compliments on it. Thank you.

Vileda Cleaning Robotic Vacuum Cleaner (UK Version)
Vileda Cleaning Robotic Vacuum Cleaner (UK Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant we love our little Robo-Vac thank you Vileda!, 28 Jan. 2016
We LOVE our little Vileda robo-vac, it is a lot cheaper than some and it does a brilliant job. We have four small dogs and they drop fluff, but it happily sweeps it up. Easy to empty, clean and recharge. Carpet and hard floor all nice and tidy whilst I get on with my work. I totally recommend this product.

Breville VBL062 Blend Active Personal Blender, 300 W - White/Green
Breville VBL062 Blend Active Personal Blender, 300 W - White/Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and robust makes great smoothies!, 12 Aug. 2015
Absolutely brilliant device, blends all my smoothie ingredients perfectly. Glad I avoided the nonsense hype that goes with the Nutribullet brand. This one is much cheaper and just as good.

dodocool Remote Control Wireless Presentation Presenter Mouse With Laser Pointer
Offered by Feeego

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly recommend this product, 12 Aug. 2015
Brilliant device especially for price. Owned for a long time. Works perfectly on my MacBook Pro / PowerPoint / Keynote presentations. Use it all the time for work.

Getting Over the X
Getting Over the X

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - a great read, 23 Jan. 2015
The most gentle but incredible story of Steve's treatment at the hands of the Cowell-Clifford publicity machine. Already an established artist, Steve suffered at the now -familiar hands of the TV reality show's manipulation. Couldn't put it down. Never going on TV again either!

The Real Me is Thin
The Real Me is Thin

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book about the .weight of expectation', 5 Sept. 2014
I loved this book. It was not what I expected, but in a good way. Arabella writes with such clarity and honesty, and I identified with her totally. I hope you read this review Arabella, because I want to thank you for sharing your brilliant thoughts, support and self-view. I recommend this book to everyone who has struggled with food, with their weight, and the impact this has on everyday life.

Robertsons Spice Salt & Vinegar - 100ml
Robertsons Spice Salt & Vinegar - 100ml
Offered by AFRICANOS WORLD INC

5.0 out of 5 stars Great on lots of food - popcorn and even lettuce, 26 May 2014
The hardest part is trying not to eat it straight from the pot, if you are a salt and vinegar crisp fan like me :)

Swann SWADS-445CAM Netcam, Wireless Interface
Swann SWADS-445CAM Netcam, Wireless Interface

5.0 out of 5 stars Was easy to set up and use!, 26 May 2014
Not sure why the other reviewers say it was hard. It is not at all! You can use your iphone or android app to watch the images remotely, in colour (or night vision). The CD supplied is for PC, for Mac the App is free on Apple store.

I just plugged the ethernet cable supplied into my router and that was it, set up.

I got it to watch my dogs when I am out. You can pan around the room, and zoom in and out and hear them (!) and they can hear you (!!) if you switch the microphone part on.
Very glad I have it, just to see my dogs resting is a great reassurance whilst I am out.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 1, 2015 1:40 AM BST