Profile for Amy > Reviews

Content by Amy

Amy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Russell Hobbs Desire-Slice & Go 20342 Food Slicer Shredder Grater - 150 watts - (White)
Offered by eShopingUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Jan. 2015
Very happy with the grater it is just what I wanted, not to big or small and grates beautifully.

Animal Hats
Animal Hats
by Vanessa Mooncie

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Animal Hats (Paperback)
Brilliant book

GO! Fabric Cutting Dies Hexagons
GO! Fabric Cutting Dies Hexagons

5.0 out of 5 stars Go fabric cutting dies hexagons, 25 May 2014
Absolutely brilliant takes out all the hard work of cutting out hexagons also the different sizes are so useful.great addition to my workroom.

Sizzix Hexagons 1 1/4" Sides Bigz Die - 659834
Sizzix Hexagons 1 1/4" Sides Bigz Die - 659834
Offered by shawkins

4.0 out of 5 stars hexagons, 8 May 2014
Sizzix hexagon dies are very good and will be an asset to me as I will be able to cut all the papers I want

Pack of 40 Pcs Metal Threaders/Needle Threader, Get the Deal!
Pack of 40 Pcs Metal Threaders/Needle Threader, Get the Deal!
Offered by Well Made Tools

5.0 out of 5 stars Needle threaders, 5 May 2014
The best way of purchasing the needle threaders and will definitely recommend to all my friends at my local sewing group.

Small Plastic Handle Seam Ripper Stitch Unpicker Sewing Craft Tool
Small Plastic Handle Seam Ripper Stitch Unpicker Sewing Craft Tool

5.0 out of 5 stars Seem rippers, 5 May 2014
Very happy with seem rippers will recommend to all my friends for them to purchase in the future they arrived sooner than I expected.

TAPE, BIAS BINDER, BINDING FOOT SNAP ON foot WILL FIT, BROTHER, JANOME, TOYOTA, NEW SINGER DOMESTIC SEWING MACHINES
Offered by Belle's Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Tape bias binding foot, 7 April 2014
I have not tried it yet but I am looking forward to doing so it will make it so much easier to do and so much more accurate sewing once only instead of twice it will also save on thread.

Smallwise Trading 20X Small Wholesale Lobster Swivel Clasps & Split Ring / Keyrings / Keyfobs / Charms / Crafts
Offered by GOMARK

5.0 out of 5 stars small wholesale lobster swivel clasp, 7 April 2014
I have been looking everywhere in my local town to purchase these lobster clasps all they had was large one which were no good to me then I found these they are brilliant and wish I had looked for them sooner it would have saved me a lot of time and shoe leather I know what to do in future.

A Thousand Splendid Suns
A Thousand Splendid Suns

5.0 out of 5 stars Book thousand splendid suns, 9 Mar. 2014
Excellent book have told my friends about it who will be looking to purchase the book I have it on Kindle so will be able to read again

Half Yard Heaven: Easy Sewing Projects Using Left-Over Pieces of Fabric
Half Yard Heaven: Easy Sewing Projects Using Left-Over Pieces of Fabric
by Debbie Shore

5.0 out of 5 stars half Yard Heaven, 2 Mar. 2014
Like the Jelly roll scraps book I am very pleased with it the projects look really good and I cant wait to start making things

Page: 1 | 2 | 3