Profile for Margarite > Reviews

The Descent of Woman.
The Descent of Woman.
by Elaine Morgan

5.0 out of 5 stars intelligent and original author, 1 May 2014
This review is from: The Descent of Woman. (Hardcover)
Elaine Morgan has very interesting perspectives and ideas.
Enjoyable, stimulating and easy reading.
I've read her other books and recommend those too.

SeeKay Thyme 'Purple Creeping' Min 700 seeds
SeeKay Thyme 'Purple Creeping' Min 700 seeds
Offered by Seekay Horticultural Supplies
Price: 0.95

5.0 out of 5 stars good products, 1 May 2014
A very large number, if not all (I didn't count them :O) ) the seeds I have bought from Seekay have germinated.
I have bought many different kinds of seeds.
They produce good plants and I am very pleased with them.
I also spoke with the owner who is very helpful, knowledgable and will try to obtain what you want if it's not in the catalogue.

Lloytron 4 Way 2m Surge Extension - Black/Silver
Lloytron 4 Way 2m Surge Extension - Black/Silver
Offered by GRAND GADGETS
Price: 10.95

1.0 out of 5 stars different make, 1 May 2014
I received the item promptly but it was a different make, rattled on arrival and blew the house fuses when plugged in.

SeeKay Welsh Onion Red 'Allium fistulosum' Appx 100 seeds
SeeKay Welsh Onion Red 'Allium fistulosum' Appx 100 seeds
Offered by Seekay Horticultural Supplies
Price: 0.65

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 12 April 2014
This appears to be a very good and reliable company selling quality seeds. If you don't see what you want you can phone them and they will try to get it for you. I didn't count them :O) but at least most of the seeds germinated and I bought a number of different seeds.

Ladies COOLERS Slip on Mule Slippers MICROSUEDE & Fleece Lined 289 UK 4 Burgundy
Offered by Footwear Sensation
Price: 5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 12 April 2014
This is the second time I have bought 2 pairs of these slippers for my mother who is 95. She can slip them on and off but they stay on her feet well when walking. They are comfortable and cosy and the correct sizing. They are frequently washed in the washing machine and keep their shape. Quite amazing considering the wear they get. She wears them all day every day! The retailer sends them out quickly and lets the customer know when they are delivered. 10/10 and thank you

Andrew James 12 LTR Black Premium Halogen Oven Cooker + Easily Replaceable Spare Bulb + 2 YEAR WARRANTY + 128 Page Recipe Book - Complete With Extender Ring (Up to 17 Litres) Lid Holder, Baking Tray, Steamer Tray, Skewers, Low and High Racks
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 89.95

1.0 out of 5 stars useless, 17 July 2013
I tried to heat a cup of milk. I had the cooker on high for over half an hour. The cup was scalding hot but the milk was still cool! Ready cooked food took longer to warm up than it had previously taken to cook it. I got food poisoning from using it. I also got a headache when using it!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2014 1:38 AM GMT

Kilner Cliptop 550ml Preserving Bottle 25471
Kilner Cliptop 550ml Preserving Bottle 25471
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 6.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware, 18 Jan 2013
Don't put anything even slightly fizzy in these bottles. 3 of them exploded in my fridge and wrecked it. Others the tops won't stay on even when empty.

Ladies COOLERS MICROSUEDE clog slipper 289 UK 4 Navy
Ladies COOLERS MICROSUEDE clog slipper 289 UK 4 Navy
Offered by The Slippers Shop
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 9 Nov 2012
I bought 2 pairs of these for my mother who is housebound and has difficulties putting on normal shoes or slippers. They have a small lip at the back which stops them from slipping off and yet she can slip her feet into them without having to try to bend down. They look nice too and not 'old ladyish' - might get some for myself.

Sure Manicure Barrel Spring Nail Pliers
Sure Manicure Barrel Spring Nail Pliers
Price: 8.13

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned, 9 Nov 2012
I had to return this item as it was useless. The blades did not cut. However, my money was repaid without fuss and very quickly.

Philip's Navigator Britain 2011 (Road Atlases)
Philip's Navigator Britain 2011 (Road Atlases)
by Philip's
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 9 Nov 2012
This atlas is the only one I have found which numbers junctions along canal routes. With it I can easily meet up with friends on their canal boat. Having bought them one as well I can now know exactly where they will be. It is also a clear general road map atlas of UK.

Page: 1 | 2