Profile for pat > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
There's Something I've Been Dying to Tell You
There's Something I've Been Dying to Tell You

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Nov 2014
This was an awesome book. Linda spoke openly and candidly about her life and illness. What an amazingly brave lady. Her family should be so very proud of her. Just lovely.

Finding Me: A Decade of Darkness, a Life Reclaimed: A Memoir of the Cleveland Kidnappings

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 22 May 2014
An absolutely fantastic story of a girl's most inner strength. Michelle is an amazing lady. She endured what can only be described as hell,but her inner strength saw her survive that swines actions. I could not put this book down until I read it all.excellent.

How to be True to Yourself
How to be True to Yourself

2.0 out of 5 stars Short but sweet., 20 April 2014
Nice short book with a lot of common sense and reasoning. I like the "happy jar" theory. Pop your happy thoughts on some paper, pop in the jar and 're-read when you're feeling a wee bit low.
Never read an any other of Jennas books, as a stress counsellor, I thought I would take a peek to see if she had any other theories etc.

Gold Heart Bridesmaid Wand
Gold Heart Bridesmaid Wand
Offered by Cushions & Veils

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Gold Heart Bridesmaid Wand
Bought these for my granddaughters to use at their mum's wedding. Very disappointed in the quality. They are poorly made and look cheap. I have dismantled them and used the frame to re-decorate....

Fruit Crumble Match 3
Fruit Crumble Match 3

5.0 out of 5 stars love!!, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Fruit Crumble Match 3 (App)
fabulously addictive game. You just have to try and conquer ALL levels!! Can't put it down!Brilliant fun. Go buy it!

Bomboozle 3
Bomboozle 3

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality game...not for me!, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bomboozle 3 (App)
bought this game as I thought it may be similar to other games I have bought in past. Its poor quality and suitable only for kids under 5!!

Fruit Drops Part II - Match Three Puzzle
Fruit Drops Part II - Match Three Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars i love this game, 27 Jan 2014
Fab game...i love it. I have it downloaded on my Kindle fire. Love this game, cant help playing it and trying to get to next level. I think I am addicted!!!

Animal Life: Africa (Nintendo 3DS/ DSi XL/ DSi/ DS Lite)
Animal Life: Africa (Nintendo 3DS/ DSi XL/ DSi/ DS Lite)

4.0 out of 5 stars good game, 27 Jan 2014
Bought as a xmas gift. Grandkids loved this game. They are more than happy with this...no complaints. They love it!

In My Dreams
In My Dreams

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 21 May 2013
This review is from: In My Dreams (Audio CD)
excellent cd. These wives go from strength to strength....excellent songs and beautifully put together. These ladies are talented. all good stuff.

Les Miserables
Les Miserables

5.0 out of 5 stars fab fab fab, 21 May 2013
This review is from: Les Miserables (Audio CD)
excellent.......if you like Les Mis...you will love this! Brilliant music, brilliant cast. If you havent seen this stage show....go see it!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3