Profile for Jenegade > Reviews

Noisy Poems
by Jill Bennett
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Poems, 19 Mar 2013
This review is from: Noisy Poems (Paperback)
I had this book when I was young and spent quite a while trying to find it again now I have my own child (I couldn't remember the title). I loved it then and still do now and my toddler loves it too. Favourite poems are The Song of the Train and Ning Nang Nong, lovely illustrations too.

Thrifty Ways For Modern Days
Thrifty Ways For Modern Days
by Martin Lewis
Price: 6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 April 2009
This is an excellent book. Of course not all of the ideas are new, but it's good to have it written down to remind you of ways to save money.

It also has some interesting new ideas to allow you to spend less, but live just as well, if not better. I especially like the cleaning and gardening tips!

Well worth buying! :)

Shrink Art Jewellery (Klutz)
Shrink Art Jewellery (Klutz)
by Karen Phillips
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: 14.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative Jewellery, 24 Oct 2008
This is an amazing book! I've only used shrink art to make keyrings before, but this book has many great projects and ideas on how to make earrings, necklaces and bracelets!

If you dno't know what it means by shrink art,this is a plastic called shrinkydinks that you can colour and draw on then put in the oven to shrink to aproximately 1/3 of the original size. Allows you to make very detailed artwork.

Anyway, I reccommend this book to any crafty person who would like to be creative and make their own unique jewellery!

Vegetables in a Small Garden: Simple steps to success (RHS Simple Steps to Success)
by Jo Whittingham
Price: 4.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 24 Oct 2008
This book is a great basic guide on how to prepare a vegetable bed and advice on how to plant various veg. Cant wait to start planting up my new veg plot next year! :)