Profile for K. Bulcock > Reviews

Content by K. Bulcock

K. Bulcock "RAB, book worm" (UK)

Biz-E-Bee Exclusive 'Psychedelic Jumble' Black [Tab 7PPW] KINDLE PAPERWHITE Shock / Water Resistant Neoprene Tablet Case, Cover, Pouch
Offered by Biz-E-Bee Ltd
Price: 5.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty neoprene case, 7 Jan 2014
Fits the kindle very well, perfect for protecting it when in my handbag.
I would definitely recommend this case if you want a case but do not want it to cost a fortune.

Five Little Pigs (Poirot)
Five Little Pigs (Poirot)
by Agatha Christie
Price: 5.51

3.0 out of 5 stars My first Christie novel, 26 Jun 2008
I enjoyed this novel and having read none of her novel's previously, after reading this book I am decided on reading more. The book is repetitive sometimes but at the end all is revealed and you realize just how clever Christie is. I read this book in two days and it had certainly made me want to read more of her novels.

The Innocent
The Innocent
by Ian McEwan
Price: 6.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Not half bad, 26 Jun 2008
This review is from: The Innocent (Paperback)
Having read Atonement and not got on with The child in Time, i decided to read a book of Ian McEwan's that was more off the beaten track. What i found was The Innocent. I throughly enjoyed it and i would recommend that for anyone who didn't get on too well with Ian McEwan's other books to read the Innocent.

It is a gripping tale about how an English man in cold war Berlin gradually losses his innocence. It is a light and short read which i thoroughly enjoyed.

The Book of General Ignorance (A Quite Interesting Book)
The Book of General Ignorance (A Quite Interesting Book)
by Stephen Fry

4.0 out of 5 stars Intrestingly fastinating, 26 Jun 2008
Having never seen an episode of QI, I was unsure what to expect from this book however i was not disappointed. It is a very readable and fascinating book showing you just how many things you think you know are wrong. I enjoyed reading it and read it over the weekend but my friends and relatives enjoyed it less so as i quizzed them, knowing they would get the answers wrong. A very interesting read for anyone wishing to extend their general knowledge.