Profile for David Hibbert > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Denix British WWI WWII Lee Enfield .303 SMLE, NON FIRING Replica
Denix British WWI WWII Lee Enfield .303 SMLE, NON FIRING Replica
Offered by waffenschaulade

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad I did as this is almost as good visually ..., 15 April 2015
I read another feedback on this product but still bought it, I'm glad I did as this is almost as good visually as the real thing, ideal for reenactors who are on a budget but wouĺd like something that looks the part. I would recommend anyone who wants to look the part to buy one it is worth it.

WW2 Reproduction British 37 Pattern Battle Dress Uniform Trousers (BDU)
WW2 Reproduction British 37 Pattern Battle Dress Uniform Trousers (BDU)

5.0 out of 5 stars These are very true to the real thing its fair ..., 15 April 2015
These are very true to the real thing its fair to say they are hairy marys the product is 1st class and the service 2nd to none, thank you warreplica.

WW2 reproduction British 37 Pattern Battle Dress Uniform Wool Tunic
WW2 reproduction British 37 Pattern Battle Dress Uniform Wool Tunic

5.0 out of 5 stars Besr seller in this field, 14 April 2015
I must admit was unsure about this as I was told not to buy from this seller as it wasn't very good, but I took a chance on this and the trousers and thank god I did as it is well worth it. The quality is as good as anything else so much for trusting others word, it feels like the real deal and looks the right colour I can't wait for victory day now when we do our bit for history, and all thanks go to warreplica cheers guys.

Epsilon In Malaysian Pale
Epsilon In Malaysian Pale

5.0 out of 5 stars Its still good, 9 July 2013
I an listening to it as I write this its not the same as it was first laid down, its been tweeked in the Eastgate way an upgraded I have it on vinyl so can draw on the original its still good.

The Complete Studio Albums 1970-1990
The Complete Studio Albums 1970-1990

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 July 2013
Ten CD's for about £2 pounds each , its a bargain and they are still as good as they used to be so what great value.

Stuntman
Stuntman

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 9 July 2013
This review is from: Stuntman (Audio CD)
I saw this version at a fraction of the cost of the original as its done by Eastgate its still good in fact super it has been reworked but that still doesn't stop me from enjoying it.

Ages
Ages

5.0 out of 5 stars He's good, 9 July 2013
This review is from: Ages (Audio CD)
EF has given me loads of pleasure over the years and will always do so he shows that his one of the finest at this kind of music, and will always be.

Digital Gothic: Critical Discography of "Tangerine Dream" (Music)
Digital Gothic: Critical Discography of "Tangerine Dream" (Music)
by Paul Stump

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, 9 July 2013
I paid a little for this book and all the way from the states too, its full of info and at a fraction of the cost of other sellers, in fact I saw it listed at £99 in one place, I know they are good but that would be theft at that price. The book its self is full of what any TD nut like me would want and leaving no stone unturned,

East
East
Offered by inandout-distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars Still great, 9 July 2013
This review is from: East (Audio CD)
Yet another great CD from the timeless and limitless TD and with tapes that show they can still make the best music ever.

Beyond The Storm
Beyond The Storm
Offered by Japan-Select

5.0 out of 5 stars A great start, 11 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Beyond The Storm (Audio CD)
If you want to start listening to his works in a small way then this is a great start a double cd packed with lots of talent and well worth the money too from a great seller.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4