Profile for Mr. G. Morris > Reviews

Content by Mr. G. Morris

Mr. G. Morris (North Wales UK)

Duragadget vent holder suitable for use with TOMTOM ONE /ONE IQ Routes regional & edition Europe XL V4 / 4TH Edition ASSIST car holder vent mounts for the TomTom EasyPort devices, Europe 22, ONE Regional, ONE Regional Traffic, XL Europe 22, XL Europe 22 Traffic, XL Regional, and XL Regional Traffic. In the U.S 130 and TomTom XL 330 exclusive to DURAGADGET®

4.0 out of 5 stars Duragadget Vent Holder for TomTom XL, 28 Oct. 2010
After reading some poor reviews on the gadget, I decided to take a chance anyway because of the low price. I'm glad I did. As far as fitting it in the vent, it could have been made specifically for my car! No problem at all! Quite stable and solid enough to use the touch screen without upsetting the position. Overall I would say I made a good buy.

Panasonic ES-RT31 Wet/Dry Triple Blade Rechargeable Electric Shaver Trimmer
Panasonic ES-RT31 Wet/Dry Triple Blade Rechargeable Electric Shaver Trimmer

4.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic Rechargeable Shaver, 9 Sept. 2010
I have recently purchased a Panasonic ES-RT31s Rechargeable Shaver, having previously been using a Philishave Rotary triple head rechargeable shaver for a few years. Prior to that I used various Braun (foil) models over quite a long period. In fact I have been using electric shavers for 69 years! The first was a Sunbeam single rotary head 110volt mains shaver, bought in New York, whilst in the UK we were still lathering up and using blades. I bought my last Philishave because it was so much quieter than the Braun I was then using - so I was amazed when I first switched on the new Panasonic and found it was actually quieter than the Philishave!! I knew what I should expect from a 'foil' shaver - a closer shave - and it didn't fail. Very comfortable in the hand - really nice to shave with and considering that I need to use it for a 'running-in' period yet, I think I have made a good buy and would certainly recommend it. Amazon delivery was as good as usual - ordered on the 5th Sept (Sun), despatched on the 6th and received on the 8th (their own estimated arrival was 11th Sept).

Gtech Power Blade Pro HT04 Cordless Telescopic Multi-Tool 18 Volt (Old Version)
Gtech Power Blade Pro HT04 Cordless Telescopic Multi-Tool 18 Volt (Old Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Gtech GTCHT04, 17 Aug. 2010
This multi-tool is very good value for money. I am only using it as a hedge cutter (other attachments are available) and have found it ideal for my purposes. The 15mm cutter gap means it will deal with some of the heavier growth and the cordless facility using an 18volt re-chargeable battery gives it a lot of power and the ability to work for quite long periods at a time. The swivel cutting head and the telescopic handle (which is the main reason I bought it) are exactly what I needed to reach the awkward bits. All-in-all I would definitely recommend this model (04) of the Gtech range.

Brother DCP-195C A4 Colour Inkjet Multifunction Printer
Brother DCP-195C A4 Colour Inkjet Multifunction Printer

4.0 out of 5 stars Brother DCP-195C All-in-One Printer, 8 July 2010
I have always been an Epson man, and when, after long and faithful service my scanner packed in I obviously looked at the latest Epson models. After looking at other makes as well, I realised that I could probably buy and all-in-one printer for not much more than a 'good' scanner. I decided on The Brother DCP 195C and have found it, so far, as good as 'it says on the tin'. I found no problem unpacking and setting up. The Amazon free delivery was quick and as estimated, and the price was the clincher. I have already recommended it to someone who was impressed when I sang it's praises and who. I think, is going to buy one.

Dyson DC24 Multi Floor Ultra-lightweight Dyson Ball Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson DC24 Multi Floor Ultra-lightweight Dyson Ball Upright Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars My new Dyson, 5 Mar. 2010
I have just received the Dyson DC24 Vaccuum Cleaner - on the day as specified. Packed securely and on opening - undamaged. I found the assembly of separately packed parts quite simple and was soon giving it a test run.The machine in use is everything it claims to be, light and easy to manoeuvre, all due to the Dyson Ball. The bin is so easy to detach and empty and all switching and locking buttons are well marked and effective. Telescopic handle retracts for ease of stowage. The whole package oozes quality of design and manufacture and I have no hesitation in giving it 5 stars!