Profile for Roberts Family > Reviews

Content by Roberts Family

Roberts Family "Dragon" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Slate Cheese Board - Extra Large
Slate Cheese Board - Extra Large
Offered by Servewell
Price: 27.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cheeseboard and really big!, 13 Feb 2012
This review is from: Slate Cheese Board - Extra Large
I wanted to buy my sister a cheeseboard for Xmas as we usually end up serving the cheese on loads of different boards - this one is about as big as I could find. It was very well packaged and made an excellent Xmas gift.

The Highway Rat
The Highway Rat
by Julia Donaldson
Price: 8.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good book but for older children..., 13 Feb 2012
This review is from: The Highway Rat (Hardcover)
Another fabulous book by Julia and Axel - however this one is a bit long and more wordy than some of their other books - So not as suitable for a quick bedtime read.

Leathersmith of London Genuine Leather Jewellery Roll plus Photo Frame and Compact Mirror

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality!!!, 13 Feb 2012
I bought this for my mum for Christmas - as she travels frequently and stays with either myself or my sister. Was very pleased and surprised by the quality and packaging - it looks a lot more than I paid for it. The photo frame takes 6 pics - more than enough for grandchildren! Mum loved it. nice colour too!

The Biggest Kiss
The Biggest Kiss
by Joanna Walsh
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bedtime book!!, 13 Feb 2012
This review is from: The Biggest Kiss (Paperback)
My toddler daughter and I adore this book - perfect for bedtime reading, visual and not too long with a good ending. The biggest hug byt the same authornis also very good (and our favourite).

Irish Mist Liqueur 35% 70cl
Irish Mist Liqueur 35% 70cl
Offered by Drink Finder
Price: 27.94

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best liquers ever invented!, 13 Feb 2012
This review is from: Irish Mist Liqueur 35% 70cl
This is a real family favourite - great to have in the xmas booze cupboard. Don't like the new whisky style bottle (misleading for anyone who hasn't tried it as it's actually a sweet liquer but I guess it's easier to package/stack now rather than in it's previous bell bottomed shape).

Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream 7.3 oz (Cover Design of Tube May Vary)
Offered by united care
Price: 14.08

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 13 Feb 2012
My toddler daughter had an out of the blue bad dose of Eczma - this cleared it up in a few days.

Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom: Holly's Special Book of Magic With Sparkly Magic Wand (Ben & Holly's Little Kingdom)
by Ladybird

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book for Ben and Holly Fans, 22 Jan 2011
Our 2 year old daughter is a huge Ben and Holly fan - we bought this for her birthday and she has had a lot of fun with it. It is a hardboard book which is ideal for a toddler. Each page covers what has been already been shown on the programme (ice cream flood, turning Ben into a frog). The wand that comes with the book fits inside the front page and is covered by a plastic sheath - so far the wand and sheath are still in place (A bit of sellotape on the plastic sheath helps to keep it with the book). Its good that one of the stories stresses the importance of looking after your wand! The wand is quite robust (compared to the freebies on the front of kids comics).

Walnut Wooden Shoe Rack - Stacking
Walnut Wooden Shoe Rack - Stacking
Offered by Trendi
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Well Priced Shoe Rack, 22 Jan 2011
This review is from: Walnut Wooden Shoe Rack - Stacking
This is the 2nd shoe rack we have bought - to stack on top of the one we purchased a few years ago. Takes 10mins to put together; to ensure the shelves and frame is straight you need to make micro adjustements as the holes are pre drilled and some are not aligned very well. All in all, its not a wow product but is fit for purpose and didnt cost a fortune. We have had the first rack for 3 years now and the latest one several months and they still are as good as when we bought them.

Aliens Love Panta Claus
Aliens Love Panta Claus
by Claire Freedman
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seasonal addition to the Pants Book series!, 22 Jan 2011
We bought this book for our 2 year old daughter for Christmas and she loves it! Its written in the same vein as the other Aliens and Dinosaur pants book. Very well illustrated and the rhyming is superb. Having the pages read from standard portrait to landscape in the middle of the book is a nice touch. Although the title might appear to be more focused towards boys - this book (as are the others in the series) appealing to girls too. Looking forward to the next one in the series!

Cave Baby
Cave Baby
by Julia Donaldson
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully Illustrated Kids Book, 22 Jan 2011
This review is from: Cave Baby (Hardcover)
We bought this for our 2 year old daughter for Christmas and she loves it. It is a beautifully illustrated book by Emily Gravett with a good story by Julia Donaldson. The book is hard back (A4 size so a bit big for little ones to hold themsleves). When you remove the paper cover, the exterior of the book is also illustrated which is a nice touch. One to keep.

Page: 1 | 2