Profile for Kkblmummy > Reviews

Kkblmummy

Jake & The Neverland Pirates Party - Plastic Flag Banner
Jake & The Neverland Pirates Party - Plastic Flag Banner
Offered by parties2amaze

3.0 out of 5 stars Banner is great but on the description it says printed on both ..., 20 Oct 2014
Banner is great but on the description it says printed on both sides, it's only printed on one side. Disappointed with that but it is a lovely design. Quick delivery.

Smiffys 45 x 30cm Pirate Flag
Smiffys 45 x 30cm Pirate Flag
Offered by FancyDressForAll

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant flag!!!!, 20 Oct 2014
We bought this for outside our little boys playhouse pirate den. Size and design suits perfectly. Very happy with it. Quick delivery too.

"Beachtime" Theme Small Wall Clock (A)
"Beachtime" Theme Small Wall Clock (A)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful little clock, 20 Oct 2014
Beautiful little clock. We purchased this for our summerhouse. It suits as our summerhouse has a nautical theme and the size is just perfect too. Quick delivery too. Would recommend!!

Engraved/Personalised Tea Light Candle Holder - Gift For Christmas/Nan/Nanny/Nanna/Grandma/Mum/Mummy/Sister/Auntie/Niece/Grandaughter/Daughter
Offered by Cr8AGift

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful candle holder, 20 Oct 2014
Lovely item. Had to contact seller and my problem was sorted quickly by Mel who was very helpful. My candle holder was personalised perfectly. Quick delivery. Would recommend

The Story Of The Blues Part 1
The Story Of The Blues Part 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!!, 11 Jan 2014
Great song! One of those songs that's great to listen to when you're in the car, I love it! Recommend.

Coca Cola
Coca Cola
Offered by dealsassured

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Coca Cola
This bottle opener is so handy. I love that it is the coca cola design too. Very handy that it is also a magnet so you never have to look for it. Brilliant! Very happy with it!

FOR BLACKBERRY 8520 8530 9300 CURVE 3D CRYSTAL DIAMOND BLACK BOW BLING BLACK CASE DIAMANTE COVER free screen protector and 3.5mm plug

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value!, 14 Nov 2013
I love this!! Excellent value for money! Miles cheaper than the shops. Really dresses up my phone. I love the sparkles and the bow. Very girly! Sooooo happy with it!

Circle of Love - Little Blessing
Circle of Love - Little Blessing

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Circle of Love - Little Blessing
I am very pleased with my little blessing ornament. Smaller than expected but beautiful. We bought this in memory of our little baby who we lost last year. It is perfect as it is pure white and symbolises our angel is at peace. Absolutely beautiful. So happy. Excellent quick delivery too.

Christmas mantle topper - PALE BLUE
Christmas mantle topper - PALE BLUE

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 14 Nov 2013
Very happy with my mantel toppers. So happy that I bought two for myself and one for my sister!! Fantastic price! Good quality! Quick delivery too. Soooooo happy!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Greeter
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Greeter
Offered by PaulsPartyStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item!, 14 Nov 2013
I am very happy with my purchase. Fantastic price too. I like how with this item you can turn the page after Christmas and the decoration is relevant after Christmas. Quick delivery too. Very happy!!