Profile for Stitcher > Reviews

Pampers Easy Ups Size 6 (Extra Large) Mega Pack - 64 Nappies
Pampers Easy Ups Size 6 (Extra Large) Mega Pack - 64 Nappies
Price: 13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Pampers easy ups, 2 May 2014
These appear to be very comfortable and ideal for my grand-daughter. I am very pleased with delivery etc. and would recommend these to anyone.

Busy Bee Potty Training Pants - PACK OF 2 (Large, 2-3 years) Size 27.5-30lb Inner Waterproof Layer, 100% Cotton, Embroidered detail
Offered by Fab4Babystars
Price: 8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars training pants, 2 May 2014
I purchased these for my grand-daughter and am extremely pleased with them. The company is very helpful and efficient. I have bought more and have recommended them to several people.

VTech InnoTab 3 Learning Tablet (Pink)
VTech InnoTab 3 Learning Tablet (Pink)
Price: 35.00

4.0 out of 5 stars InnoTab, 27 Mar 2014
My granddaughter likes using it and it was a very good price. I find games a bit expensive to buy.

Sherwood Desk - Color: Oak Effect
Sherwood Desk - Color: Oak Effect
Offered by Ryman Stationery and Office Supplies
Price: 99.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Desk, 27 Mar 2014
I was pleased with the final look of the desk and its sturdiness. It was a good price as same desk more expensive from other buyers.

Pack of 10 Self Adhesive Plate Hanger 100mm Size / Stick On Plate Hanging Disc
Pack of 10 Self Adhesive Plate Hanger 100mm Size / Stick On Plate Hanging Disc
Offered by stanley latter
Price: 12.25

5.0 out of 5 stars plate hangers, 27 Mar 2014
These are of excellent quality and very good value for the price. I would certainly recommend them to anyone and would buy again..

BT 7500 Cordless DECT Phone with Answer Machine (Pack of 2)
BT 7500 Cordless DECT Phone with Answer Machine (Pack of 2)
Offered by Tudor Office Supplies
Price: 86.14

4.0 out of 5 stars cordless BT 7500 twin phones, 19 Nov 2013
I am very happy with these phones and they are easy to use. I would definitely recommend them to anyone

Winnie the Pooh 'Numbers' 4 in 1 Rotary Junior Bed Set (Duvet + Pillow + Covers)

1.0 out of 5 stars junior bed set, 19 Nov 2013
I was unhappy with the quality overall of this item and tried to return it. Because I had opened it to examine it, I was told by the marketplace seller I could not return it! Amazon turned down my claim because of the seller's "health and hygiene" rules. Also to add insult to injury it was advertised a couple of days later with another company about 4 cheaper! I bought it for my grand-daughter but have put it in a charity bag because in my opinion it is not good enough to give as a gift.

Little Tikes First Slide (Pink/ Purple)
Little Tikes First Slide (Pink/ Purple)
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online
Price: 32.19

4.0 out of 5 stars First Slide, 10 Jun 2013
My grand-daughter loves this. She is eighteen months old and can't wait to play with it every day. It is quite sturdy and I am pleased with this purchase.

Love to Sew: Mug Rugs
Love to Sew: Mug Rugs
by Christa Rolf
Price: 6.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Mug Rugs, 10 Jun 2013
This review is from: Love to Sew: Mug Rugs (Paperback)
Book was OK. I glanced through it quickly and it is now on my shelf, so haven't used it yet.

25 Clear Plastic Sewing Machine Bobbins Fits Singer Brother Janome Toyota
25 Clear Plastic Sewing Machine Bobbins Fits Singer Brother Janome Toyota
Offered by Kacey's Store (HK Shipping)
Price: 1.26

4.0 out of 5 stars plastic bobbins, 7 Feb 2013
They are good value for money and perfect for what I need. I will buy them again from this company.

Page: 1 | 2