Profile for Naz87 > Reviews

Secrid slim wallet leather vintage brown, rfid safe card case
Secrid slim wallet leather vintage brown, rfid safe card case
Offered by pelango

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 9 Sept. 2014
Excellent! Makes everything so easy....good quality. Looks good....de - clutters wallet....would only say it scuffs easy!

Z-Tec Powder Coated Steel Shoe Horn 61 cm Length
Z-Tec Powder Coated Steel Shoe Horn 61 cm Length

1.0 out of 5 stars No good, 21 Aug. 2014
Very weak, bent on first use.

Anker 4.8A / 24W 2-Port Rapid USB Car Charger with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad Air 2, Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge, Nexus, HTC M9, Motorola, Nokia and More (White)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Another quality product, 12 July 2013
Solid build quality and does everything its supposed to. It has designated USB slots for Apple or Android devices, however, I find that I can use either to charge any of my products. I have tried charging a iPad mini, Ipad 3, Samsung GS4 and Kindle Fire HD and it handles them all. I have only tried simultaneous charging with the iPad mini and the Galaxy S4 and no problems were found. Very tight fit into my in car socket, however I find this useful as if it moves into a certain angle it stops working (this being a flaw of my car socket I believe).

Solid build, no cheap plastics that you feel like you can pull appart. Small and discrete. Arrived in good packaging and good time. This is one of two Anker products I own and so far I am very pleased with them.

Anker 5200mAh Extended Battery with Black Cover for Samsung Galaxy S4, I9500, I9505, I9506 (Not for Galaxy S4 Active), with NFC/Google Wallet Compatibility [18-Month Warranty]
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product by Anker - 5200mAh GS4 battery, 12 July 2013
The 5200 mAh battery I ordered was delivered to me for free within two day.

Now, the packaging was excellent and the battery and case were sealed. Having drained the battery once and fully charged it, it has lasted me for more then 2.5x the original 2600mAh battery Samsung provided. I don't know if this is related or if it is simply too soon to tell, but I have noticed that the rate of discharge and also, I have noticed my phone doesn't become as hot as it used to, even when I am using my sat nav (which I do regularly). It is quick charging up, and fits perfectly into the battery slot of the s4.

Few things about the back cover,it is quite slippery, especially to begin with, however, after a while you become used to gripping the phone properly, and I think oil from your hands make it a little easier to grip after a while. Another thing is, I can't find a protective case for the edges of the phone that would fit with the new back cover. However, It is slimmer then I thought it would be (albeit, still quite thick if you are used to the slim original S4 battery). As someone with big hands, it makes the phone a little easier to handle I think, especially if I want to do things with one hand.

Overall, benefits definitely outweigh the cons, and I have recommended this product to many of my friends who are considering upgrading their batteries.