Profile for Kirstin > Reviews

Janapar: Love, on a Bike
Janapar: Love, on a Bike
by Tom Allen

5.0 out of 5 stars Not any old cycling story...., 11 Mar 2013
There are millions of self help books... there are hundreds of cycling books... there are gazillions of love stories! There is one Janapar. Tom writes not only with beautiful language, but with a stark and brave honesty that made me feel like I had gone on the journey with him.
Finishing the last sentence in the book - I felt like I wanted to start it again. Filled with humour, life and inspiring observations this is a must read for anyone who wants to live their life.

Cotton Seersucker Striped Trouser in Blue with stretch jersey waistband (X-Large (16))

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 5 Mar 2013
Really comfy casual trousers. Lightweight and comfortable. Pockets are great and don't stick out at the sides! Legs are more flared than I expected but thats great for me as I really like that style. The strechy waistband that is clean and doesnt bunch up the fabric... is the ultimate comfort. I reckon they would be great for all types of places... cover up at the beach... travelling.. lazing at home... wandering around a long forgotton city.. chilling by the pool. Def recommend.