Profile for jane cox > Reviews

- 3 to 4 years/ Toddler-Small
- 3 to 4 years/ Toddler-Small
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars My 3 year old grandson loves it., 1 April 2013
My grandson is Mickey Mouse's number one fan. This costume went down a storm. He loves it. We bought him "Fantasia" to go with it. The costume is great quality. The hat however is a little snug, could have done with being a little bigger.

Rubie's Red Ranger Deluxe Muscle Chest Fancy Dress (Large)
Rubie's Red Ranger Deluxe Muscle Chest Fancy Dress (Large)
Offered by A2Z Kids

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandson loves it., 1 April 2013
This costume was supposed to be for Christmas but it was out of stock. So as soon as it was available I ordered the large size. I had read the reviews which stated that the medium came up small. So as my 5 year old grandson is quite tall I ordered the large. I'm glad I did. It fits well and has some growing room. His first words when he saw it "I wanted one for Christmas now it's here!!". He promptly put it on and it hasn't been off since!!!!! Great product.

Fantasia - [DVD] [1940]
Fantasia - [DVD] [1940]
Dvd ~ Samuel Armstrong

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Fantasia - [DVD] [1940] (DVD)
My 3 year old grandson loves anything Mickey Mouse. We bought the costume for him for Easter and he loves it. He will watch this film time and time again.

Into the Darkest Corner
Into the Darkest Corner

5.0 out of 5 stars Into the darkest corner, 4 Dec 2012
Really good holiday read. I actually couldn't put it down. I wanted to know what happened in the end. Great book.

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey

3.0 out of 5 stars 50 shades of grey, 4 Dec 2012
I didn't think the book lived up to its reputation. It was an ok read on holiday around the pool.

Amplicom Powertel 68 Plus Phones - Anthracite
Amplicom Powertel 68 Plus Phones - Anthracite

4.0 out of 5 stars Amplicon Powertel 68 Plus Phones, 4 Dec 2012
I bought this for my elderly mother. She has found it easy to use. The large numbers are a boon.

LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet (Green)
LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet (Green)
Offered by The Entertainer

5.0 out of 5 stars LeapPad2 Explorer Tablet, 4 Dec 2012
I bought the LeapPad for my grandson's 5th birthday. What a hit!! Every available minute he is on it. He thinks it's just like his daddy's Kindle Fire. Such a success!! Even his younger brother loves it. I wonder if there might be another one to buy!!