Profile for kellz > Reviews

Content by kellz

kellz

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Box of Books (books 1-6)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Box of Books (books 1-6)
by Jeff Kinney

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. My son loves them and its difficult to ..., 16 Mar. 2015
Brilliant. My son loves them and its difficult to get his head away from the TV screen and to ply him off minecraft at times. With these he seems equally as occupied.

AND1 Youth Basketball System
AND1 Youth Basketball System

1.0 out of 5 stars Not that impressed to be honest. I thought I'd ..., 16 Mar. 2015
Not that impressed to be honest. I thought I'd be snapping a bargain but wish I'd read the other reviews. Wish I had paid a bit more for somthing that will last.

The Little Mermaid [DVD] [1989]
The Little Mermaid [DVD] [1989]
Dvd ~ Jodi Benson
Offered by MediaMine

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 25 May 2014
Was wonderful re-living my childhood memories. Has been enhanced for better audio and picture quality. Truly an all time classic suitable for all the family.

Rolson Tools 60335 Heavy Duty Helping Hand with 60mm Magnifying Glass
Rolson Tools 60335 Heavy Duty Helping Hand with 60mm Magnifying Glass
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt postage, 25 May 2014
Works better than I could have ever imagined. Makes soldering a breeze. cleverly designed. Weighted bottom to keep it upright. Good quality magnification and crocodile clips that firmly and accurately hold in place anything you are soldering.

Sail
Sail

4.0 out of 5 stars Catchy, 25 May 2014
This review is from: Sail (MP3 Download)
Catchy tune one of my faves, explicit language means it may not be suitable for all audiences. Children in particular.

Laptop Keyboard Silicone Cover Protector for Acer 5938
Laptop Keyboard Silicone Cover Protector for Acer 5938

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!!!, 25 May 2014
I have the Acer V3-772G
Fits well, only one button mold that does not correspond. to the keypad layout. Ruined my last laptop from impatiently eating lunch at my desk.
This will help keep my laptop in tip top condition. Easy to apply, easy to remove for cleaning.
Possibly the best accessory you can have for a laptop. Also stops dust building up under the keys.
I love it would recommend to anyone who uses their laptop a lot and wants to give the key pad an extra length of life.

HTC Fetch Bluetooth (BLE) Tag Compatible with HTC One (M8), HTC One Max, HTC One, HTC One Mini and HTC Desire 601 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars For the absent minded, 25 May 2014
I am probably the most guilty person when it comes to loosing my keys. It fits on your key ring is easy to pair (via Bluetooth) and is easy to use. You can download a free app for it,I mainly use it to find my keys and as a camera shutter button (which means I can now be in the picture with the kids!) You can make the fetch beep from your phone find your missing keys, sure you can use it to find the phone too. When paired, if the fetch and your phone get more than 15 feet apart the fetch will beep to let you know at a volume that is more than adequate, handy when little hands run away with your prized possession. For the price its well worth it, a must for any HTC user.

Disney Cars Kids Carpet with a Car
Disney Cars Kids Carpet with a Car

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit dissapointed, 10 May 2014
As a childminder I don't mind investing in quality products that will last as my children have grown out of such items but the children I mind fluctuate annually and one thing they love doing (the girls as much as the boys) is racing cars. Bought this to replace a mat I had purchased from argos two years ago. I have to say first check the measurements. I was so disappointed with the size. But over all the quality felt awful looked OK but not durable. Got this in the sale for about a tenner and wouldn't pay any more. I feel slightly ripped off having to pay that to be honest. The car was about the best thing in the pack but then you can pick up better ones in ELC for a couple of pounds.

WHITE 10 TIER SHOE RACK/ ORGANIZER FOR 30 PAIR SHOES
WHITE 10 TIER SHOE RACK/ ORGANIZER FOR 30 PAIR SHOES
Offered by FINE STAR

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the product for me, 7 Mar. 2012
I agree with the other two reviews it is dificult not to put the item together but to keep it together. It will not stay together with no shoes on. It is made of slot together pvc like the cheap nasty garden furniture. It looks really awful I personaly would not want this in view in my home. I guess you get what you pay for and if you had the time the money and the patience you could probably find a way of making it a bit more sturdy. All I can say is good luck to those of you planning to try. The company were amazing and are issuing a full refund.