Profile for Elaine > Reviews

Content by Elaine

Elaine (Ilford, Essex)

Silicone Baking Mat - Non-Stick Baking Sheet Liner Fits Half-Size Pan - Free eBook - Professional Grade High Quality - Easy-Clean Cookware with FDA Approval - The Healthy Cooking Solution - 38 x 28 cm - BrightSpring Bakeware Offer a No-Quibble Guarantee for Complete Peace of Mind
Offered by BrightSpring Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin, 2 Mar. 2014
I have tried a couple of so-called non-stick baking mats as well as baking paper. Whilst they all work OK up to a point, this is easily the best. Made some sticky stem ginger cookies yesterday and whereas the previous time I used baking parchment I had to lift the biscuits off with a knife and some bits remained stuck on the paper, I could simply take these off without a knife or spatula with absolutely no sticky residue. Did the same thing this morning making bread dough. Would definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys baking.

I have uploaded the instruction leaflet from this product ( click on 'see 1 customer image' under photo of baking mat at top of page ).
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 4, 2014 10:44 PM GMT

Bullguard Internet Security Suite v6
Bullguard Internet Security Suite v6

5.0 out of 5 stars Bullguard v The Yellow Box is like Chalk & Cheese, 29 April 2006
Having used Norton's Antivirus & ZoneAlarm since 2001,I bought Bullguard at the beginning of March 06. It was only then that I realised how fast my 2mb Broadband connection really was.

I also had problems with ZoneAlarm Firewall causing computer to crash on numerous occasions,especially after upgrading to newer versions.

Norton's would download new Definitions approx once a week,leaving my computer vulnerable to new Viruses for an unacceptable amount of time. Bullguard downloads every few hours!

Bullguard claim to respond to E-mail queries in an hour,& after sending them a query,I'm pleased to say I received an answer within the hour. I've also used their online chat facility to solve a problem (which turned out to be my fault) & operator was online within a few seconds & solved problem within a couple of minutes.

Based on my experience so far, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend

Bullguard.

Absolute Balderdash
Absolute Balderdash
Offered by All We Ever Look For

5.0 out of 5 stars Balderdash by name, not by gameplay!, 13 July 2004
This review is from: Absolute Balderdash (Toy)
You might think the instructions are part of the game, but once you actually start playing you realise that like the best games, the format is quite simple. In this case, the better the liar you are, the more you'll convince the other players your answer is feasible ( just like real life! ).
If you can't think of anything convincing, write something humourous.
This game had us in fits of laughter as well as being subconciously educational.