Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1 (Don Tillman series)
The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1 (Don Tillman series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Story, 17 Jun 2014
Definitely a good read - an amusing and compelling storyline.
Would definitely recommend it particularly for a Book Club discussion.

The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul
The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good read, 13 Aug 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed the story narrated from the viewpoints of women from very different backgrounds. Although one is very aware of the troubles in Afghanistan, the backdrop to the story, this book is not harrowing and is well worth reading.

Spooks - BBC Series 2 (New Packaging) [DVD]
Spooks - BBC Series 2 (New Packaging) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Megan Dodds
Offered by b68solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping viewing, 13 Aug 2013
Gripping series and thoroughly enjoyed by ALL the family. In a household of women there are only so many 'romcoms' that my husband can bear but we all look forward to watching 'Spooks'.

New Pair White Super King Size Pillowcases Pillow case
New Pair White Super King Size Pillowcases Pillow case
Offered by Softouch

4.0 out of 5 stars ....on which to rest my weary head, 13 Aug 2013
Extremely prompt and efficient delivery, thank you. Very good quality pillow cases but the reason for 4* and not 5 is that I will probably have to iron the cases after each wash which is a slight hassle.

RSVP International Onion Goggles, Pink
RSVP International Onion Goggles, Pink
Offered by US-Kitchen Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't live without them!, 6 July 2013
I found that whilst wearing contact lenses it is possible to peel and chop onions without any problems at all. However, I now no longer wear them and it is a total nightmare preparing onions - my eyes not only stream but they hurt as well and I look a complete wreck. So, with nothing to lose, I ordered the Onion Goggles and they totally exceeded my expectations - I can now prepare onions without any pain and discomfort, or looking as though I have been crying for a week.
Am thrilled with my purchase!

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society

5.0 out of 5 stars Very appeeling!, 6 July 2013
Initially I found it a little difficult following the format - the story is told by letters between the various characters - but once I became used to it, I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was an extremely interesting and delightful story. Definitely inspired me to visit Guernsey.

Crap Dates: Disastrous Encounters From Single Life
Crap Dates: Disastrous Encounters From Single Life
by Rhodri Marsden

3.0 out of 5 stars Crap Dates, 29 Mar 2013
Very prompt delivery and in perfect condition as expected. However, the humour is a little crude and basic and therefore not as funny as I'd anticipated... My fault though as the clues were in the title!

Purple & White Lovely Polka Dot Dots Premium PU Luxury Leather Folio/ Flip Case Cover Wallet Stand Protection Protector BOOK Skin For 10" Epad, Apad, Acer Iconia Tab A200 A211 ACER ICONIA Tab A700 Sony Xperia Tablet S 9.4ich 9.45" (Width) x 0.35"~0.47" (Height) x 6.87" (Depth) ASUS Transformer Pad TF300,TF200, Asus EeePad Transformer TF101 Motorola XOOM MZ604, HUAWEI MediaPad ,NOOK HD+ ,Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8013 N8000 ,Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 GT-P5100 P5113 P5110 ,Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P7510 P7500, Archos Arnova 10b G3 10.1" ,Archos Internet Tablet 101, Asus Google Nexus 10" ,ADVENT VEGA 10.1" TABLET, 10.1/10.2" Superpad, Mediapad ,10" CAPACITIVE MULTI TOUCH ,ANDROID 4.0 Tursion 10 inch Android 10.2 Google Universal
Offered by Goodefiner

5.0 out of 5 stars Tablet cover, 29 Mar 2013
Love this wacky purple polka dot folder for my Tablet - excellent protection as I now take my Tablet everywhere with me!

Sei personaggi in cerca d'autore (Italian Edition)
Sei personaggi in cerca d'autore (Italian Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Italian Book Download, 29 Mar 2013
I have to confess that I haven't yet read it but the download reached my Tablet within minutes of my ordering the product, you don't get much faster than that!

Racconti fantastici (Italian Edition)
Racconti fantastici (Italian Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Italian Book Download, 29 Mar 2013
I have to confess that I haven't yet read these 'Racconti' but the download reached my Tablet within minutes of my ordering the product, you don't get much faster than that!

Page: 1 | 2