Profile for JAY > Reviews

Content by JAY

JAY

New Eyes (Deluxe Version)
New Eyes (Deluxe Version)
Price: 12.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 2 Jun 2014
Talented musicians. Dance/pop fusion and the use of strings (something you don't explicitly hear often in popular music much now) is beautiful. Love it! Thanks for making a fab album I can dance to. You guys are going to be big!

Lost & Found
Lost & Found
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Lost & Found (MP3 Download)
Soulful, talented, gets you right in the core. Hope she comes back on the scene soon! This song is one of my favourites from the album. Get the single but it's worth investing more for the album. I've listened to it on repeat a million times!

Nights Out
Nights Out
Price: 6.58

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite Metronomy album, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Nights Out (Audio CD)
Really fab album. Metronomy never fail to make me dance. if you're listening to them first time, listen to this album! Love all of their tracks. My favourites are Back On The Motorway, Radio Ladio, Heartbreaker, A Thing For Me. you'll quickly become addicted to the whole album

Settle
Settle
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 4.90

5.0 out of 5 stars So crazy good!!!, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Settle (Audio CD)
I don't really listen to stuff like Disclosure but after this album I am open to listening to anything! Basically, it's a seriously seriously good album. I can't stop listening to the whole album and never fails to make me dance too. Also have watched a couple of interviews and they're really cool, humble guys. Thanks for producing such a funky album. Just hope they'll tour again soon so I can see them live.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique!, 17 April 2013
Beautiful case
Have got many nice comments on it. Has that vintage look about it and covers the kindle nicely. Great quality and light case!

Philip Allan Literature Guide (for A-Level): Jane Eyre
Philip Allan Literature Guide (for A-Level): Jane Eyre
by Anne Crow
Price: 7.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, slim book to carry around. Revision on the go, 2 Jan 2013
Great book! Has a lot of very useful analysis and chapter summaries are simple but has a lot of great stuff in order to achieve successful grades (as it mentions in the book itself)

A Level friendly. Not too complex. Understandable and useful. Great tips about how the exam will be and how to write a good essay. Includes links to online resources. Nice thin book which makes it easy to slip into bag and carry around. Enough space on the pages to do own analysis. My English teacher recommended this guide to me and I recommend it to you too! There's many revision guides around though so if you're dedicated in getting the grades, it's good to have a few of some other guides as well. This one including!

AS Poetry Anthology for OCR 2012-2014
AS Poetry Anthology for OCR 2012-2014
by OUP Oxford
Price: 5.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Nov 2012
Just what I needed. I like the shape and size of the book. Simple, has all the poems I need to study and sufficient amount of space to write notes on the pages. Would be great if there was a little bit of a summary of the different poem ;) but I understand we're supposed to figure out the poems ourselves, yeah yeah. Great

Born to Die
Born to Die
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 24 Nov 2012
This review is from: Born to Die (Audio CD)
Lana's music is so addictive! I've grown to love all of the songs on the album and have even got my friend hooked. She vowed she would never like Lana Del Rey and now she's asking for a physical album for Christmas! I think I know people who judge her on her style and image which has led many to not give her music a chance but yes she is successful and seriously, whether you like Lana or not, her music I guarantee will get you hooked! I used to think her style and image was a bit overrated (sorry Lana) but i never gave her music a chance which was a mistake until now because Born To Die is now one of my favourite albums! Big fan of Off To The Races, Diamond Mountain Dew and National Anthem.