5.0 out of 5 stars
genius, 2 Jan 2009
Many people know Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes from one of the best groups in the world "TLC" with hits like "waterfalls" and "no scrubs" as well as others like "ain't to proud to beg", many also know she is a musical genius who is responsible for being the founder of "blaque" another great group,this album is very unique some songs are kinda crazy but they all have that catchy Hip Hop element, it might not be to everyone's taste for some people it might grow on you.Left Eye sort of story tells her songs so it feels like your being told a story in a funny kinda way
here are the songs that I think are the best:
1. Life is like a park, if you're feeling down or need will power then this song is for you.
2. Block party,a crazy song with a very good beat and excellent vocals.
3. Let me live, a song that sticks with you
4. Jenny, is a comedy sort of song this is when Lisa tells a story with her rapping.
5. I believe in me,she defends herself but also it feels like you could sing it to your self.
6. Untouchable, I don't really know that much about other rappers but I know the basics about Tupac and I know that their vocals really makes the song stand out.
7. Head to the sky,this song features the group she founded "blaque", the song is very inspirational.
8. A new star was born,this is my favorite on the entire album it's about her father who passed away 10 years prior to the album and how much she misses him it's also about her beliefs after death you can also relate to this song very easily.
there have been only a few songs on the album that I haven't mentioned as what I think was the best but they are still very good songs as well but the ones above stand out a bit more.
Overall this album is great and it goes to show how much a Legend she still is!