Profile for lella > Reviews

lella

Aviva 2 Soap Dispenser white 36210
Aviva 2 Soap Dispenser white 36210
Offered by Bradford Bathroom Company

3.0 out of 5 stars This looks great in the shower which I have waited ten years ..., 8 April 2015
This review is from: Aviva 2 Soap Dispenser white 36210
This looks great in the shower which I have waited ten years to have completed. This shower is slightly larger than the normal square one however when you turn round it is easy to dislodge the nearest dispenser as the plastic hook on the back is not deep enough. I have lost tne contents in it and have a smashed lid now so be careful whwre you position it

BONAMART ®Women Ladies Girls Split Two Open Toes Short Ankle Flip Flop Tabi Socks Cotton 37-43
Offered by BONAMART CO UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm toes in this weather., 4 Mar. 2015
They fit really well especially over the bandages I have to wear bandages on one foot/leg and flip flops are the only things I can wear at the moment. It is the wrong time of year to wear flip flops and they keep my toes warm.
The nurses at the clinic I go to are telling the other ladies who wear flip flops all about them.

Difficult Husbands
Difficult Husbands

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed the book, 30 Dec. 2014
I really enjoyed the book, it had a few unexpected twists and turns and it actually had an end unlike a lot of other books nowdays that
leave you expecting more

Pandora Charm Sterling Silver 925 790894EN09
Pandora Charm Sterling Silver 925 790894EN09

3.0 out of 5 stars It ls obviously not a true pandora as it did ..., 21 Dec. 2014
It ls obviously not a true pandora as it did not come in one of their boxes in a small carrier bag. In fact it only came in a jiffy bag which was slightly split where the charm was was where it had obviously gone through the sorting machine.
It is for my granddaughter to give to her mother and it is what she wanted.

SpongeBob Tatoo Machine
SpongeBob Tatoo Machine
Offered by Gagitech

2.0 out of 5 stars The pens do not spray out to make tatoos as ..., 28 Aug. 2014
This review is from: SpongeBob Tatoo Machine (Toy)
The pens do not spray out to make tatoos as they are meant to. I know what should happen as my older grand child had one that worked.
I have not been able to find replacement pens for this item. I admit that I have not tried too hard or contacted the supplier as other things have been happening in my life.

Magnetic Flying Insect Door Screen / Curtain- (HWP110276)
Magnetic Flying Insect Door Screen / Curtain- (HWP110276)
Offered by best deal 4 u

1.0 out of 5 stars fantastic idea but poor quality, 29 July 2013
This is a fantastic idea and it worked for about a week. The net is too thin and frayed at the centre edges catching round your neck as you walk through it also ripped at the top leaving gaps and stopping the magnets closing. The magnet holders keep coming off.
NEEDS STRONGER NETTING AND MAGNET HOLDERS.
This was used by a family with tall males and toddler grandchildren all of which were not heavy handed.
It is in the bin.

Mega Bloks LadyBird Whirl N Twirl
Mega Bloks LadyBird Whirl N Twirl
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars what grandchild wanted, 1 Jan. 2013
a very good idea and my grandchildren love it
it is very sturdy and there are no sharp edges
would reccomend to anyone with small children

OLD TUPTON WARE IRIS LIGHT PULL CERAMIC
OLD TUPTON WARE IRIS LIGHT PULL CERAMIC

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job and looks good, 1 Jan. 2013
it arrived very quickly and well packed
its very pretty and does the job well
would reccomend to my friends

Pandora Giftbox Bead 790300
Pandora Giftbox Bead 790300
Offered by Chronissimo

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for a gift, 28 Nov. 2012
Have not looked at it yet as it is for a 60th birthday gift but I can forseeno problems with it. Arrived on time.

CAITS-JEWELLS PINK AND CLEAR Crystal Bead SHAMBALLA BRACELET with 9 Iced out Grey Disco ball beads covered in crystals and 4 highly polished Hematite beads
Offered by Lizzy Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic customer service, 2 Nov. 2012
I bought 2 of these bracelets, one for my grandaughter and one for me. Unfortunately with mine it came undone at one end. I contacted the seller and I was sent a replacement within 2 days. The sellers response was fantastic.
Both me and my grandaughter love the bracelets.