Profile for Felix Jeffs > Reviews

Content by Felix Jeffs

Felix Jeffs (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Mool Deluxe Cylinder Cat Scratching Tree/ Post Activity Centre, 58 cm, Cream
Mool Deluxe Cylinder Cat Scratching Tree/ Post Activity Centre, 58 cm, Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and good price, 1 Feb 2014
Nice large size for cats to stretch. Put it against a radiator and the cats really like it. Not been used as a scratch post so far even though that was the intention. Good deal in amazon weekly offers at half price. I think it is worth full price compared to other stuff.

Catit Designer Hourglass Scratching Post
Catit Designer Hourglass Scratching Post

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but not sure of build quality and durability, 20 Jan 2014
Upon arrival, I found the rope on the cylinder was coming away and unravelling. It is only getting worse and more than just a cosmetic defect. I have bought similar products in the past and never had this problem. Most likely will return it as defective. Probably something to look out for if you buy this. Otherwise it looks nice and one of my cats was interested in it with some catnip encouragement

New Super Luigi U (Nintendo Wii U)
New Super Luigi U (Nintendo Wii U)
Offered by Shop4World

3.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy it unless you have played mario u first, 19 Dec 2013
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This is downloadable content at heart. It isnt fun as a standalone game as it is too difficult and hard to control. It is a fun addition to the mario game. However, the mario game is far superior and worth paying more for.

Exerbeat Gym Class Workout (Wii)
Exerbeat Gym Class Workout (Wii)
Offered by games.empire

5.0 out of 5 stars The best exercise game in the style of wii fit, 1 Sep 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The best exercise game in the style of wii fit.

Use the personal trainer mode to remove the "round the world" awards after each exercise. Then it only appears once after the end of your session. I keep reading people and reviews moaning about the "round the world" section but they dont seem to understand that it can be removed between exercises.

Timex Original T28201 PF Men's Analog Quartz Watch with Brown Leather Strap
Timex Original T28201 PF Men's Analog Quartz Watch with Brown Leather Strap
Offered by Watches2U

2.0 out of 5 stars Winder breaks off . Otherwise nice watch, 8 Aug 2013
Winder breaks off . I've read the same problem in other reviews. A shame because it is a good watch otherwise

Wacom Bamboo Pen Graphics Tablet
Wacom Bamboo Pen Graphics Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, 6 Aug 2013
Very good the the pen for general use and not just creatives. Use it everyday when hands are tired of mouse or sometimes in preference

Killer 7 (GameCube)
Killer 7 (GameCube)

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretentious garbage., 28 July 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Killer 7 (GameCube) (Video Game)
Pretentious garbage. Not a good game as it lacks gameplay. Quirky presentation and obviously some thought has gone into it and it is trying to be original. However, it is not a reason to own it or waste your time despite what some teenagers think.

TeckNet® X9800 High Precision Programmable Laser Gaming Mouse with 8200 DPI, 9 Programmable Button, Weight Tuning Cartridge, Omron Micro Switches
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Good mouse for £10. Remember that the reviews on here reflect that price and people have been offered freebies to write reviews, 24 Jun 2013
I suspect it is a rebadge of the Anker mouse. Anker® High Precision Programmable Laser Gaming Mouse with 8000 DPI, 9 Programmable Button, Weight Tuning Cartridge, Omron Micro Switches. I have it running the Anker driver software without a hitch (I couldnt find the drivers on the Tecknet website and have no optical drive on my pc for the provided disc ). Altogether good value .

I bought it for £10 which seems like a launch price and so it is easy to give it a high score. As the price creeps up towards £20 there are quite a few alternatives I would consider instead and have adjusted my score based on my perceived value.

After a couple of weeks daily use, I thought I would add some notes:
The extra weights seem pointless gimmick for me and I have throw them away. The glide pads seem to be a poor fit for the mouse. This leaves crevices underneath that pick up dirt more easily than my previous mice. It is too easy to hit the record macro record button by accident but this is easily fixed by reassigning the button function in the setup. How much you like this mouse depends on your size of hands but the large size feels good for me.

BlueByte is soliciting people to write reviews by offering freebies. I was offered a webcam in a letter that followed a few weeks after buying it. Letter recieved 18th of July and it is plain to see the sheer number of positive reviews that have suddenly appeared around that date!. I suspect they will continue to pump up the price when they have sufficient 5* reviews from the freebie hunters.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 1, 2014 12:22 AM GMT

20 High Capacity Compatible Epson T0711 T0712 T0713 T0714 (T0715) Ink Cartridges
Offered by PerfectPrint

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 May 2013
Works for my printer just fine. Looks like the same cartridges as supplied by others and so no surprise. Got them for a nice price and delivered by amazon prime. So happy. Minimal packaging is a good thing too.

One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks)
One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont do it. Not even for charity, 27 Feb 2013
I don't like this song. I don't like the singer. Apparently it is group! I wanted to but I don't like it. I think the guy is a bit flat and no amount of auto tune can help. It is a shame that a decent charity cannot attract a decent tune. The only hope is that this will be a money spinner based on the fan base. There are better ways to donate to charity. If you got a spare promotional voucher, I guess it isn't a bad purchase for a free donation. Not sure how much goes to the charity as I guess Amazon still takes a cut and other expenses before profit.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3