Profile for Aaron Wheeler > Reviews

Content by Aaron Wheeler

Aaron Wheeler

Thief - Limited Edition Metal Case with Bonus Bank Heist Mission (PS4)
Thief - Limited Edition Metal Case with Bonus Bank Heist Mission (PS4)

3.0 out of 5 stars don't buy, you will be robbed at how bad it is. The irony of it!, 6 April 2014
I had high hopes for this game and I was so excited when I received it through the post, the excitement stopped when I started playing the game. The frames per second was always dropping....got really annoying! Graphically for a new gen game it was awful, the cut scenes were even worse! To top it off, the story was a little confusing and a little boring...(I have a thing were I need to finish a game once ive started regardless of how bad it may be). Trying to stealth around was difficult because if their was say enemies on different levels of the building it would sound like they are always next to you....i always had to play with headphones in so you can only imagine how annoying that is as well.

I gave it 3 stars because the game does have some potential but failed to deliver with poorly made story telling (the most important part).

The only fun I had was doing the stealth kills and side missions to build my character up.

Its a game I wouldn't rush out to buy for sure, save your pennies....if you really wanna play it I would recommend buying a second hand copy or just waiting till the price drops (alot).

Sorry, but the game was pooh!

10 Pc Ear Taper Kit 1.3mm-10mm Gauges Expander Set Acrylic Black
10 Pc Ear Taper Kit 1.3mm-10mm Gauges Expander Set Acrylic Black
Offered by Never86

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 piece ear gauges, 5 Dec 2013
Perfect set for those who want to stretch their ear lobes from a normal pieced ear to a 10mm hole. For the price of it you couldn't go wrong with this set. Highly recommend

Ni No Kuni - Wrath of the White Witch (PS3)
Ni No Kuni - Wrath of the White Witch (PS3)
Offered by SelectGames

5.0 out of 5 stars Best JRPG, 1 Jun 2013
I love anime and I love JRPG/RPG games and to have the two combined into a game is amazing.

I love everything about this game, the story is really good, the battles are really fun and challenging (in some parts)
It's a beautiful game to look at, rich in colour and everything you would expect from studio ghibli.

At first I thought it was a game for little kids, but it actually is a game for anyone of all ages.

Really is one of the best games I've played, it's so fun and addicting.

Love it.

Metro 2033 (Xbox 360)
Metro 2033 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Digitalville UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Metro 2033, 1 Jun 2013
This review is from: Metro 2033 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Game was delivered very quickly, and was packaged very well.
For the price of the game, I was extremely happy with the quick and careful packaging.

I can't say much about the game as I haven't played it yet, but I have no doubt it will be a great play.

Code Geass: Lelouch Of The Rebellion - Complete Season 1 [Blu-ray]
Code Geass: Lelouch Of The Rebellion - Complete Season 1 [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Goro Taniguchi
Offered by DVDEmporium

5.0 out of 5 stars Code Geass: Lelouch Of The Rebellion - Season One Blu Ray, 17 May 2013
5 stars for the on time delivery and the quality of the product.

The art work looks really cool too, so that's a bonus.

I've already seen this, but I wanted to buy it because I really love this anime.
If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend you buy it.

Creative Craft 3D Anime Mouse Pad Final Fantasy Tifa Lockhart, E1
Creative Craft 3D Anime Mouse Pad Final Fantasy Tifa Lockhart, E1
Offered by SweetTime

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 29 Jan 2013
This mouse mat is amazing, as wrong as it may be but the 3D boobs actually feel really nice haha
the quality of the product is brilliant.
I would highly recommend this to anyone, don't hesitate in getting it just get it :)

Dead Space 2 (Xbox 360)
Dead Space 2 (Xbox 360)
Offered by WorldCinema

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, 24 Jan 2013
Amazing game
Great packaging
great value for money

If you played the first one and loved it, you will certainly love this one as well.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, 24 Jan 2013
This duvet by far exceeded my expectations on how comfy and warm this is. It really is the best duvet I've ever had.

Resident Evil: Damnation (Blu-ray + UV Copy) [2012] [Region Free]
Resident Evil: Damnation (Blu-ray + UV Copy) [2012] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Makoto Kamiya

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Jan 2013
Great packaging and great film! Would recommend to anyone who is interested in buying this movie....Cant go wrong with the price either.