Profile for Catherine > Reviews

Gone Girl
Gone Girl
by Gillian Flynn

4.0 out of 5 stars good galloping reaf, 9 Sep 2014
This review is from: Gone Girl (Paperback)
I enjoyed this book although I feel the last quarter was a bit over stated. I'd recommend it as a relaxing page turner.

Nokia Lumia 520 - Premium Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Long Touch Stylus Pen + Mini Touch Stylus Pen + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth (Flip Red)
Offered by GB Online Sales

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit, incorrect product description. Don't buy., 13 July 2014
This case does not fit a Nokia Lumia 520, the apertures are not in the right place. The case is too big and it is plastic, not leather. Very disappointed as a while back I bought a case from amazon, another seller, and it was great. This product description needs correcting on the website.

El Naturalista Womens Clogs N164 Green 9 UK, 42 EU
El Naturalista Womens Clogs N164 Green 9 UK, 42 EU

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 29 Jun 2014
Lovely box, lovely storage bag......disappointing shoes. The colour is a very dull green, I had thought it was more vibrant from the photos. The shoes are also very heavy, the soles are made from some thick, reconstituted material. Yes the leather is a good heavy quality, but do you really want heavy sandals for wearing in the warm weather? I also think the fit is very short. I do take a 42 but I think these are a small 42. Sorry but I would not recommend.

Tailored Black Car Mats for Fiat 500 (2007- 2012) with RED Leather Look Trim
Tailored Black Car Mats for Fiat 500 (2007- 2012) with RED Leather Look Trim
Offered by MP 1st Class Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Efficient delivery, good mats, 31 May 2014
I was pleased with these mats. They arrived quickly and well packaged. Upon fitting them I do find that they are a bit skimpy, but will do the job, I believe. I would say they were good but not great. Also they are quite thin. But it isn't worth sending them back as my present mats are worn through under the drivers foot.

The Modern Art Cookbook
The Modern Art Cookbook
by Mary Ann Caws

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 May 2014
I bought this as a present. I have not seen it myself but the recipient was very pleased with it. I believe them because I said "If you don't like it, don't keep it, I wont be upset if you send it back". However, they kept it :-)

Original Hostey Micro USB Car Charger For Samsung Galaxy S / S2 / S3 / ACE / WAVE / WAVE 2 / NOTE / ATIV
Offered by Don4life

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 22 May 2014
So cheap we did not even bother to send it back, but really should have. It doesn't fit properly and doesn't charge the phone. What a waste of time, packaging and money. Don't bother.

Aluminium Credit Card Holder (Black)
Aluminium Credit Card Holder (Black)
Offered by best deal 4 u

1.0 out of 5 stars Not even worth a £1, 22 May 2014
Very disappointed with this item. I should have believed the poor feedback on amazon. NOT Aluminium but plastic, all of it is plastic. Difficult to open because of the shoddy workmanship. Plastic inserts brittle and I can imagine they would fall apart in no time. It was cheap so I was thinking of not bothering to send it back, but I changed my mind, because these should not even be being sold. BTW the packaging was also poor. A thin envelope with an address label with extremely small font printing. Not recommended.

In Car Mobile Phone and PDA Holder (Universal Suction, Flexible Neck Mount)
In Car Mobile Phone and PDA Holder (Universal Suction, Flexible Neck Mount)
Offered by Accessories-4-All

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little phone mount, 22 May 2014
The phone holder works perfectly, it fits the phone perfectly and the mount sticker stays put, I would highly recommend.

12 (4x T0712 4x T0713 4x T0714) Printer Ink Cartridges To Replace Compatible For Epson Stylus SX215 SX515W BX300f SX415 SX218 SX115 SX400 SX105 BX300F SX600FW S21 SX110 SX200 DX4400 DX8450 DX4450 SX205 SX610FW SX510W DX4050 SX100 SX210 D92 DX8400 S20 SX410 DX7450 DX5000 DX5050 DX4000 DX6000 DX6050 DX7400 DX9400F Network Wifi
Offered by AA+inks

1.0 out of 5 stars Completely useless, 22 May 2014
I replaced my magenta ink cartridge and all went well. Then one day later I had to replace all the other colours and then my printer asks me to replace the magenta again! Then the yellow etc etc. Basically these clone cartridges have completely upset my printer. I cannot now print and I have cleaned the heads repeatedly. These are not the first clone cartridges I have bought but they are the first from this seller. I will be asking for a refund and they can have them all back, opened packages and everything. I am so disappointed as I thought on day one that they were OK.

Anker® Ultra Slim Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Case Multi Angle Stand - Synthetic leather for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7-Inch T2100 T2110 Tablet
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid item, 29 Mar 2014
Great case, well made, good solid and will protect the tablet. Very pleased this one was purchased with the integral stand.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7