ARRAY(0xa7b2133c)

Staples Key Tallies
Offered by Staples UK
Price: 1.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Staples Key Tallies., 16 Jan 2014
They are fine, but I have a personal preference for the circulat discs (white card with a metal surround), which they no longer stock.

Demon Dentist
Demon Dentist
by David Walliams
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Demon Dentist, by David Williams, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Demon Dentist (Hardcover)
I bought it to leave in my dentist's waiting-room. My dentist and I have a love/hate relationship. He loves to inflict pain, which I hate. It would take Sigmund Freud to analyse all the ramifications of this situation. I think that all dentists should be compelled at least to pay significant compensation for the pain and suffering they cause and for the teeth they remove (a bit like the tooth fairy).

Casio WVA-105HDE-1AVER   Men's Wave Ceptor Radio Controlled Watch
Casio WVA-105HDE-1AVER Men's Wave Ceptor Radio Controlled Watch
Price: 58.53

4.0 out of 5 stars Casio Wave Ceptor wristwatch with metal strap., 16 Jan 2014
I like the watch very much, but I had to take it to a shop to have the strap shortened to fit my wrist. This only cost me 5, but no advice was given about this. I suspect, however, that it is not something I could have done myself - but even such a piece of advice would have been useful.

Bournonville: La Sylphide [Flemming Flindt, Lucette Aldous, Shirley Dixon, Rudolf Nureyev, Merie Park] [ICA: ICAD 5099] [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Flemming Flindt
Price: 14.09

5.0 out of 5 stars La Sylphide DVD., 7 Oct 2013
An excellent production of one of my favourite ballets. It is the height of luxury to be able to enjoy watching such high quality dancing and to replay my favourite bits. Thank you.

Bodum Brazil French Press 8-Cup Coffee Maker, 1 L/34 oz - Red
Bodum Brazil French Press 8-Cup Coffee Maker, 1 L/34 oz - Red
Price: 19.15

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect coffee pot., 7 Oct 2013
This was just the size and colour I wanted. I frequently entertain guests, and they always comment favourably on the coffee I make for them. The colour is also a perfect match for my colour scheme in my kitchen. Thank you.

Braun Replacement Foil & Cutter - For 51s Series 5 and 8000 Series Activator, Contour Pro, 360 Complete
Offered by euroelectricals
Price: 23.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun foil, etc., 7 Oct 2013
I like my Braun shaver and find the foil and cutter easy to replace. They also last a long time, and, because they are relatively inexpensive, I make sure that I always have a spare for when I need it. Thank you.

Genuine Panasonic Lumix DMC-X51, DMC-FS50, DMC-F5, XS3, FT20, FX70, FX80, FX90, S3, S5, SZ1, SZ7 Pink Leather Case

5.0 out of 5 stars The case for my camera., 7 Oct 2013
It is a perfect fit, and fittingly discreet, and: a perfect combination with and accessory for the camera. Thank you.

Panasonic DMC-S5EB-R Camera - Red (16MP, 4x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD
Panasonic DMC-S5EB-R Camera - Red (16MP, 4x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD
Offered by DealMania
Price: 54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A camera I am happy to use, 7 Oct 2013
This was just what I wanted. It is simple for even a novice like me to use, and I like the colour and its neat shape and size. I am delighted with my purchase: excellent value for money.

Oasis Ideal Floral Foam Maxlife Brick (Box contains 20 bricks)
Oasis Ideal Floral Foam Maxlife Brick (Box contains 20 bricks)
Price: 15.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Oasis bricks, 12 July 2013
Just right for my requirements. Nice and firm - and easy to store, and, of course, the appropriate colour for this product. Thank you.

Bodum Bistro Electric Coffee Grinder - Red
Bodum Bistro Electric Coffee Grinder - Red
Price: 29.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Electric Coffee Grinder, 12 July 2013
I find this much less effort than the hand grinderr I had been using - which is why I decided to purchase it, and was not disappointed. Thank you.

Page: 1 | 2