Profile for Tony > Reviews

Content by Tony

Tony

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Tab Zoo Universal Tablet Sleeve with Built-in Stand for 7-8 inch Tablets - Crocodile

5.0 out of 5 stars Universal Tablet Sleeve, resembling a frog., 14 Dec 2014
Delighted with its frogginess. Just what I wanted, to add to my collection of frog-related items. Thank you.

Divine Office Volume 3: v. 3
Divine Office Volume 3: v. 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I expected, to replace my book that ..., 15 Oct 2014
Just what I expected, to replace my book that I have had for years and was beginning to show signs of wear and tear. Prompt delivery, as always. Thank you!

Home Brew & Winemaking - 23 Litre / 5 Gallon Glass Carboy
Home Brew & Winemaking - 23 Litre / 5 Gallon Glass Carboy
Offered by Balliihoo Homebrew

5.0 out of 5 stars A great container., 15 Oct 2014
The bit that goes beneath the bung I have just reviewed. Like its hat, the body was also just what I wanted for my grandson's cider-making project. The results should be very tasty. Thank you.

Braun Series 3 390cc-4 Electric Shaver with Cleaning Centre
Braun Series 3 390cc-4 Electric Shaver with Cleaning Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars A close shave!, 15 Oct 2014
It was just what I wanted and expected. I always get a very close shave with this model, and that suits me fine.
The delivery was immediate, as always, and I am always impressed with and grateful for your service. Thank you.
A.R.Ranzetta

Gilbert & Sullivan Box 1 (Iolanthe, Mikado, Pirates Of Penzance)
Gilbert & Sullivan Box 1 (Iolanthe, Mikado, Pirates Of Penzance)
Dvd ~ Gideon Saks
Offered by The Importer

5.0 out of 5 stars G&S at their best., 10 Sep 2014
An excellent combination of three of the most popular G&S operettas.

The Big Cheese STV076 Squirrel Cage Trap
The Big Cheese STV076 Squirrel Cage Trap

3.0 out of 5 stars Me v. squirrels (of the grey immigrant variety), 4 Aug 2014
It was my fault for not ordering a larger size. The crafty squirrel had worked out how to scoff the peanuts without treading on the flap that triggers the trap!
I shall order a larger size some time soon.
Meanwhile I shall continue to pot as many as I can with my air rifle.
Thank you for your customary swift delivery, always much appreciated.
Yours truly,
Anthony R.Ranzetta

Staples Key Tallies
Staples Key Tallies
Offered by Staples UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Staples Key Tallies., 16 Jan 2014
They are fine, but I have a personal preference for the circulat discs (white card with a metal surround), which they no longer stock.

Demon Dentist
Demon Dentist
by David Walliams

5.0 out of 5 stars Demon Dentist, by David Williams, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Demon Dentist (Hardcover)
I bought it to leave in my dentist's waiting-room. My dentist and I have a love/hate relationship. He loves to inflict pain, which I hate. It would take Sigmund Freud to analyse all the ramifications of this situation. I think that all dentists should be compelled at least to pay significant compensation for the pain and suffering they cause and for the teeth they remove (a bit like the tooth fairy).

Casio WVA-105HDE-1AVER   Men's Wave Ceptor Radio Controlled Watch
Casio WVA-105HDE-1AVER Men's Wave Ceptor Radio Controlled Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Casio Wave Ceptor wristwatch with metal strap., 16 Jan 2014
I like the watch very much, but I had to take it to a shop to have the strap shortened to fit my wrist. This only cost me £5, but no advice was given about this. I suspect, however, that it is not something I could have done myself - but even such a piece of advice would have been useful.

Bournonville: La Sylphide [Flemming Flindt, Lucette Aldous, Shirley Dixon, Rudolf Nureyev, Merie Park] [ICA: ICAD 5099] [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Flemming Flindt

5.0 out of 5 stars La Sylphide DVD., 7 Oct 2013
An excellent production of one of my favourite ballets. It is the height of luxury to be able to enjoy watching such high quality dancing and to replay my favourite bits. Thank you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3