Profile for Anya Jessop > Reviews

Content by Anya Jessop

Anya Jessop

FASHION DEALS - Stylish Rose Flower Floral Plastic Phone Case For iPhone 5C + Free Screen Protector (Blue Flora)
Offered by FASHION DEALS

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product and Brilliant Delivery!!, 30 Mar. 2014
I have an iPhone 5c blue so i have been looking for a floral case to match the colour for ages! This case is perfect! the colours are lovely and fits great! I also love how the case feels when you have it on the phone - it doesn't slip and has has smooth edges. The delivery came in 2 days which I was not expecting - I order another case from a different company at the same time which still hasn't arrived yet! Thank you so much - I will defiantly be using this company again!! :)

Gryffindor House Beanie
Gryffindor House Beanie
Offered by Toy Zany

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT, 3 Mar. 2014
As a potterhead, I felt it was essential I buy this beanie ⚯͛ The quality is great, the product is just as described and the delivery was very quick! The hat is so warm and really great quality - all my friends want one now!

Thank you! I am a very happy customer!! :)

GB eye The Vamps Band Maxi Poster, Multi-Colour
GB eye The Vamps Band Maxi Poster, Multi-Colour
Offered by Poster Revolution UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product! Brilliant company!, 3 Mar. 2014
When I received my package it was damaged. This was by no fault of the company. When I contacted the company about my package they immediately responded and dealt with my problem brilliantly! The company have been fantastic and consequently I will be buying from them again.

The poster was exactly as described and really great quality! I would defiantly recommend it!

Thank you GB Posters! I am an extremely happy customer now my poster has been re-sent!! :)

Sewing Box Embroidery Thread - 24 Skeins Assorted Colours
Sewing Box Embroidery Thread - 24 Skeins Assorted Colours
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 9 Feb. 2014
I bought these threads some time ago and they are brilliant! I have recently bought some other threads from another company and they were awful in comparison. I will certainly be using this company and product again! Thank you!

Embroidery Thread, 100% Cotton, 50 x Assorted Coloured Skeins
Embroidery Thread, 100% Cotton, 50 x Assorted Coloured Skeins
Offered by cheap4uk

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed, 9 Feb. 2014
I was made to think the product that would be sent to me would be the item in the picture, with a wide variety of of good quality thread. I was not happy when my package came and there was no coral or vibrate blues or lime greens but dull, badly made threads. I was also made to think there would be 50 threads, all different colours; however 50 threads did come but there were only 25 colours which were then repeated. When I try to use the threads, they come apart which means my bracelets and crafts are not how I wanted them to look. The only positive thing I have to say is it was fast delivery. Please use an image which represents the actual product. Not impressed at all.

Red Paisley Bandana (Centre Patterned)
Red Paisley Bandana (Centre Patterned)
Offered by ROCK LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 9 Nov. 2013
I used the product as a bandana for my World Challenge expedition and it was perfect for keeping my ears warm as well and looking great! one thing I will say is if you do buy the product (which i recommend you do) wash the bandana a few time to get all the excess dye out before use! Great price as well! Thanks!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 9 Nov. 2013
I have previously brought this product before for school and they have never failed me. They last for a long time and have a lovely smooth feeling when writing with them. They are perfect for anyone who is considering to buy them for school (especially for those in sixth form) or college. Recommend these to anyone! Thanks for the speedy postage!

eDigital4u® Premium White Bumper 'SuperTrim' Case with Transparent Back Cover for iPhone 5C - Includes FREE eDigital4u® Cleaning Screen Cloth

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product but not so great delivery, 3 Oct. 2013
I received and email telling me my case would come on the 30th Sep. I thought it was a long time to wait for just a phone case, so i reckoned it was an over estimate. Turns out it came later. I wasn't that impressed with the late postage, but the product is just as it stated. I would recommend the product and I will hopefully buy from them again, but just to warn people, my package was not very swift at arriving.