Profile for Paul J. Willson > Reviews

Blade Runner: Voight Kampff Replicant Empathy Test T-shirt
Blade Runner: Voight Kampff Replicant Empathy Test T-shirt
Offered by Meta Cortex T-Shirts

1.0 out of 5 stars Print colour all wrong, 8 Sept. 2014
The shirt arrived in good time but from the outset I could see the shirt material was thin and cheap, the quality of the print was ok but the colour was wrong, it has come out pink! so maybe take this into account.

Wouldn't buy from again mainly due to the problems with quality.

OtterBox Defender Series Three-Layer Protection Case Cover with Screen Protector and Holster Style Swivel Belt Clip for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy duty case., 3 Aug. 2013
I love this case, I have an S4 it's an expensive phone and thought I would pay a little extra for a good case, this case is a little bulky but not to bad, I didn't use the belt clip as that is a bit big.

It's rugged and has a built in screen protector, if you have ever tried to apply those flimsy screen protectors you will know how nasty those air bubbles look? Well not with this case, it's all built in!

This case has good access to all the ports,cameras etc, and the screen protector works great.

I would recommend this case if you are a little clumsy or work outdoors easy to grip and I just love it!

Expert Shield - THE Screen Protectors for: FujiFilm Cameras *Lifetime Guarantee* (FujiFilm FinePix X10 & X20 Anti Glare Expert Shield)
Offered by Expert Shield

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete guff, 2 Aug. 2013
This screen protector was junk! didn't fit the camera as it should and due to that you keep catching the edge lifting the protector, it is just as hard as other screen protectors to apply and by the time all the air bubbles are out your left with marks.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 5, 2013 9:32 AM BST

Cable Matters 3 Port 3x1 HDMI Switch with Built-in HDMI Cable
Cable Matters 3 Port 3x1 HDMI Switch with Built-in HDMI Cable
Offered by Cable Matters

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 2 Aug. 2013
For the price this is brilliant! I have it running my Sony Bluray and my WDTV and it works great.

EasyAcc Nexus 7 Case Smart Cover with Stand Auto sleep Wake up for GOOGLE Nexus 7 Tablet 8 / 16 / 32GB (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerfull and a strange smell, 2 Aug. 2013
If your looking for a cheap case/cover for the Nexus 7 this does the job, I would have gave 5 stars but access to the on and off button is a little restricted.

Also there was/is a very strong chemical smell, I mean really strong, I have left it out in the open air and there is still a whiff about it.

All in all a nice case, feels nice and looks good.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and not very good, 30 July 2012
I know you get what you pay for but this really is cheap junk and don't think it's Hilka
Use once and throw way, cheap steal won't sharpen or stay sharp.

Star Wars Silicon Tray Han Solo in Carbonite
Star Wars Silicon Tray Han Solo in Carbonite

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and not very good, 8 Feb. 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
These don't make very detailed ice cube's and not worth the money imo, delivery was fast
and well packed.

I would not recomend these for true fans.

Flanimals - Complete set of 6 figurines
Flanimals - Complete set of 6 figurines

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun toys, 8 Feb. 2012
These are just great well made and detailed, each in there own box with a little bit about the Flanimal inside.

I think there great.

FiiO E05 (E5 black) Headphone Amplifier and FiiO L1, iPhone/iPod to 3.5mm Stereo Cable (Combi-unit)

4.0 out of 5 stars Because Apple don't trust you., 8 Feb. 2012
Ok, because Apple don't trust you to choose what volume to listen to your music ( in Europe) they have put a volume limit on there 160gb classic so using normal earphones is almost impossible.

So after my Zune went kaput I had little choice other than the limited ipod, the volume with in-ear earphones like Klipsch is ok but I wanted just that little bit extra so read up on this product and thought why not, It is quite good gives that little bit more volume I want plus heaps more, comes with plenty of leads for the computer should you wish to use it a laptop I guess but for what I wanted it was almost perfect.

The one thing that spoils this little gem is the fact that you need to have it and now have to incompase this device to your player, but saying that it not huge approx 40mmx34mmx10mm.

Does not seem to take anything away from the quality of the music and has a spring clip to attach it to things.

Leatherman LT80 Freestyle CX Multi-tool
Leatherman LT80 Freestyle CX Multi-tool

4.0 out of 5 stars The one to travel with, 30 Oct. 2011
I bought this item to take on my travels with me, after being told by a co-worker the cx version is the model to go for and worth paying the extra for, I fully agree, the blade is really sharp and I have used it for cutting meat raw and cooked, stripping cable and I even had a shave with it when it was brand new, the the freestyle feels comftable to use and very well made, the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was it such a boring item, it does what it does well.

Pay the little extra it's worth it.

Page: 1 | 2