Profile for Pippa Crighton > Reviews

Pippa Crighton

Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Facial Cleansing Cream, 170g
Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Facial Cleansing Cream, 170g

5.0 out of 5 stars Zingy face cleanser, 30 Jun. 2013
Amazing face cleaner! Before this I only use lush soap on my face as I have very oily skin and its the only thing that works. But now I use this every morning and it leaves my face squeaky clean and fresh feeling! It wouldn't be great to remove loads of makeup product but I would use as an after product to get a proper deep clean. Very economical as you only need a small amount!

Apple iPhone SE/5S/5C/5 Screen Protector, MediaDevil Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

4.0 out of 5 stars Great instructions but still a bit fiddly!, 30 Jun. 2013
Loved the level of support and tutorials given with this product. After failing with other cheap screen covers this was a diddle to apply and does the job perfectly. Only downside is it scratches quite easily so I have bought a flip phone cover to prevent further marks!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect phone cover!, 30 Jun. 2013
Bought this for my new iPhone 5 after I started getting a few scratches with a hard case. This is perfect and keep getting compliments on it. It's not made of leather but is more of a rubber/silicon and the inside is a soft black material which stops any damage to the phone. I can charge in the case which is fitted around the phone with holes in all the right places. Cover us getting a bit grubby now after a couple of weeks but just shows that it's protecting my phone!