Profile for NickB > Reviews

The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy [Blu-ray]
The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Anna Chancellor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 22 April 2013
I really like this film. Blu-Ray is good quality. Some inside cover art would be nice, rather than just white.

Se7en - Premium Collection Steelbook (Blu-ray + UV Copy) [1995] [Region Free]
Se7en - Premium Collection Steelbook (Blu-ray + UV Copy) [1995] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Brad Pitt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Steelie, 26 Feb 2013
Love this steelbook and the film. Great edition to the collection.
I shall definitely be getting some more of the premier collection

Reel Heroes: Shaun Of The Dead [Blu-ray]
Reel Heroes: Shaun Of The Dead [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Simon Pegg

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 April 2012
I'm not going to review the film!
I absolutely love the cover, I really like the comic book design!
Universal have made a great effort with this Reel Heroes series. I hope there are some more to come. The picture on the case is exactly the same as the slip cover, just smaller. Inside you get an art card which is the same as the cover. The disc also has the same artwork as everything else.

I am definitely going to get some more of these blu-rays

Titanic (ITV) [Blu-ray]
Titanic (ITV) [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Toby Jones
Offered by EasyShoppingGB - Posting orders daily upto 22nd dec

4.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 16 April 2012
This review is from: Titanic (ITV) [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
There isn't much I can say about this, but I loved it! A very good series with some wonderful actors.
Watching Jenna-Louise Coleman in this has got me excited for Doctor Who!!

This is going to look exquisite on blu-ray

A great Series and a definite buy!!

NickB

Johnny English Reborn (Blu-ray + DVD)
Johnny English Reborn (Blu-ray + DVD)
Dvd ~ Rowan Atkinson
Offered by Champion Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Feb 2012
What a fantastic film!!! I was in the cinema thinking "thinking that this is going to be rubbish compared to the original" I was wrong! Rowan Atkinson is great in the role of Johnny English as was Gillian Anderson as Pamela. This film had me and my friends in hysterics all the way through. This has to be one of the best films of 2011!!!

It was very nice to see a range of actors from the Whoniverse as well including Rowan Atkinson, who played The Doctor in a Comic Relief special, Daniel Kaluuya who played Barclay in Planet of The Dead, Tim McInnerny who played Mr Halpen in planet of the Ood and Burn Gorman who played Owen in Torchwood and Togo Igawa who played Dr. Tanizaki in Torchwood episode Cyberwomen

I can't wait for my blu ray to arrive!!!

Doctor Who - The Complete Series 6 [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Doctor Who - The Complete Series 6 [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Matt Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Feb 2012
I don't own this box set yet, as I am waiting for it to go down in price, but I was reading some reviews and people said that they didn't understand the whole story arc and that the series didn't make sense. It did make sense! Watch it a couple of times and it really isn't difficult to follow. I'm 14 and I understood it perfectly. Anyway this was a great series one of my favourites! Some fantastic writing and great acting. My favourite episode has to be The Doctor's Wife. Pure Class! Some excellent writing from Neil Gaiman (who is one of my favourite authors) My least favourite episode was The Curse of the Black spot. BORING!!!!

Keep up the good work Moffat and Keep up the good acting Matt, Karen, Arthur and Alex.

It will be sooo sad to see Karen and Arthur go this year.

Nativity! Combi Pack [Blu-ray + DVD ]
Nativity! Combi Pack [Blu-ray + DVD ]
Dvd ~ Martin Freeman

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Jan 2012
Another Great film for all the family to watch. I suggest you get this It is very very good and cheap

Doctor Who Christmas Special  2011 - The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe [Blu-ray]
Doctor Who Christmas Special 2011 - The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Matt Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 29 Dec 2011
Wow, just wow. Another great episode of Doctor Who, not too scary, funny, sad exciting etc etc. LOVE IT!! Can't wait to buy it.

Driver (PS)
Driver (PS)
Offered by Click4entertainment Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best!!!! Or is it?....., 18 Dec 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Driver (PS) (Video Game)
OK, I am a massive driver fan and own all the games (getting driver sf at Christmas), this has to be the best. I remember playing this when I was young crashing cars and getting chased by the police, I used to spend ours on the PlayStation playing this classic. I have been playing the other Driver Games (DRIVER 2, DRIV3R and DRIVER PARALLEL LINES) and to be honest they are not as good as the original, yes you can get out of the cars and use guns (not in DRIVER 2) BUT THE GAME IS CALLED 'Driver' it is about DRIVING!!

I was at my cousins the other day and I started playing DRIVER SAN FRANCISCO, and I have to say, I think DRIVER 1 has met it's match. Yes I know DRIVER 1 was made in the 90's but I think the latest DRIVER has crept it's way to number 1 spot. The story line is much better (even with his strange power to shift)and the ability to use other cars is great, this is something the original lacked.

Driver 2 (PS)
Driver 2 (PS)
Offered by Click4entertainment Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally!!!, 18 Dec 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Driver 2 (PS) (Video Game)
I have finally found a place where I can buy this game for a decent price. Here!!
It must have been about 5 years ago when my mum threw away EVERY playstation 1 game, when she didn't realise you could play them on PS2.
I am a massive fan of Driver, and finally own them all again (I am getting Driver San Francisco for Xmas). It has been great fun crashing and stealing cars, but nothing can beat the original game. This game has a great story line, and we meet Tanners arch enemy Jericho, who is included in DRIV3R and Driver San Francisco. I am off to go and play this great game, bye!!!

Page: 1 | 2