Profile for Livvy > Reviews

Top Cat - Complete Box Set [DVD]
Top Cat - Complete Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Top Cat

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite Childhood Programme, 16 Jun 2014
I loved watching this on the TV, when it was shown on the BBC, when I was younger.

When I saw that it was now available to buy on DVD as a complete series, I couldn't wait to buy it straight away.

The series works perfectly no problems at all with this product.

I will cherish this DVD series forever.

Keeps Gettin' Better: A Decade of Hits
Keeps Gettin' Better: A Decade of Hits
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA

5.0 out of 5 stars Father's Day Present, 16 Jun 2014
I bought this for my Dad for father's day, I enjoyed listening to it as much as he did.

It was the perfect gift as it was a cd, with 17 songs on it as it also came with a bonus DVD, with some of Christina Aguilera's popular music videos on the DVD.

It was the perfect gift for an fan, to buy as it has a lot of popular songs on it.

16 Wishes [DVD] [2010] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
16 Wishes [DVD] [2010] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Debby Ryan
Offered by supermart_usa

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Teenage Film I Have Ever Seen!!!, 9 Jun 2011
This is a must see film for any teenager. The film is about Abby Jenson (Debby Ryan) she turns 16 and she gets a mysterious gift which is 16 magic candles and a box of matches. The candles correspond with the wishes on her birthday list. She lite candle number 1 and wish number 1 came true. However Abby finds out that there are two rules with the magic candles, the first rule is that she can only make one wish per hour. The second rule is that at midnight on her birthday all the wishes she has made will become permanant and her life will stay like this forever and she will get to keep everything she owns!!!

Abby makes some amazing wishes like: having the cutest clothes in school, being popular, having her driver's license, having her own car and many more wishes. Her best friend Jay (Jean Luc Bilodeau) thinks that she is changing too fast for him to keep up with her. Abby makes a wish that was not quite what she meant but what the candles thought she needed. Abby regrets making this wish and tries to change a wish on her list. to try and wish she hadn't made this wish but soon realizes she can't change it or take this wish back! Will she be stuck like this forever or will she find a way to change this wish the only way to find out is to buy this DVD now!!!

You will not regret buying this DVD as it has only been released on DVD recently after being shown on Disney Channel in 2010. I would recommend this film to teenage girls aged between 13-17 years old. I am 17 now but I loved watching this film it is an amazing film hope you enjoy this film as much as I have you will not be disappointed with your purchase.