Profile for Ry1984 > Reviews

Content by Ry1984

Ry1984

Page: 1 | 2
KitSound iD Audio Over-Ear Headphones with Mic and Multifunction Button Compatible with Smartphones, Tablets and MP3 Devices Including iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/5C/6/6S/6S Plus/6 Plus, iPad 1/2/3, Air 1/2, iPad Mini 1/2/3, iPad Pro,  iPod Nano 7th Generation, iPod Touch 5th Generation, Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5/S6/S6 Edge/S6 Edge Plus, Galaxy A3/A5, Galaxy Note 2/3/4, Galaxy Tab 2/3/4, Galaxy Tab A, Galaxy Tab S, Google Nexus 4/5/6/7/9/10, HTC One/One M8/One M9, Motorola Moto E/G/X, Xperia Z1/Z2/Z3/Z4/Z5 - Black
KitSound iD Audio Over-Ear Headphones with Mic and Multifunction Button Compatible with Smartphones, Tablets and MP3 Devices Including iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/5C/6/6S/6S Plus/6 Plus, iPad 1/2/3, Air 1/2, iPad Mini 1/2/3, iPad Pro, iPod Nano 7th Generation, iPod Touch 5th Generation, Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5/S6/S6 Edge/S6 Edge Plus, Galaxy A3/A5, Galaxy Note 2/3/4, Galaxy Tab 2/3/4, Galaxy Tab A, Galaxy Tab S, Google Nexus 4/5/6/7/9/10, HTC One/One M8/One M9, Motorola Moto E/G/X, Xperia Z1/Z2/Z3/Z4/Z5 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound.. Very competitive price!, 27 Jan. 2014
I bought these as a Christmas present for my dad and he was delighted with them. I have since bought a pair for myself and agree these headphones are fantastic and such great value for money. The sound quality is not what you would expect from a pair of headphones at this price. The sound clarity is beautiful and the bass is just right to support all types of music.

I got a black pair for my dad and a red pair for myself. I think they both look great... not too bulky like a lot of over-ear headphones on the market. I was surprised at how light weight they are.. which is great if you are wearing them out and about. They also come with a nice bag which they can easily fold into.

I find them really comfy and use them whilst at work for large periods of time. The cable contains a neat volume control and answer call button if you are using with your phone.
They come well packaged in a sleek minimalist box.

Overall great headphones at a very competitive price. I would recommend these headphones to anyone who is looking for great sound and does not want to spend a fortune.

Kit 10,400mAh Micro USB Emergency Charger - White
Kit 10,400mAh Micro USB Emergency Charger - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for festivals and camping, 6 Nov. 2013
Never again do I have to worry about my phone or camera running out of battery at festivals or on camping trips. This is the second Kit emergency charger I have bought because they are so reasonable and really handy to have. I took mine to Glastonbury this year and kept both my camera and phone topped up with it. Unfortunately my friends did not have this foresight... soo I thought I'd make a second purchase as a Christmas present for my brother.
Considering they hold a lot of battery power they are still very portable and can fit in your pocket.

The product looks good and the high gloss finish is easy to clean if your are surrounded by an abundance of MUD. It has four lights which clearly indicate how much juice you have left. It seems to charge at the same rate of my mains charger. I just connect mine up over night because it turns off when your device is full.

Highly recommend this product. You can't go wrong for £30.

KitVision Smartphone Camera Accessory Pack with Fisheye Lens and Case for iPhone 5/5S - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A novelty Idea which produces great results, 5 Sept. 2013
This is a great novelty product and makes a perfect gift. I love the camera on my iPhone 5 and this has added a new dimension to the snaps I can take with it. Build wise it seems sturdy. The lens seems to be good quality glass and produces crystal clear photos. The pack includes two lens caps which provide good protection to the glass when you are not using it.

The extra wide angle lens not only makes your photos look cool but it also means you have a much larger field of view and can fit a great deal more into your picture.

I love shooting videos with the fisheye lens on too.. I would say this is a must have for any one into xtreme sports and wanting to add some extra creativity too your skate vids.

The lens attaches by clipping on a protective case (also included) and then simply screwing the lens onto the case.
The price point might seem a little high at first compared to some cheaper alternatives but essentially you are not only getting a quality fisheye lens but also a pretty descent protective case for your iPhone.

I can highly recommend this product.

NudeAudio Move M Universal Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Grey/Mint
NudeAudio Move M Universal Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Grey/Mint

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant PORTABILTY Vs SOUND, 4 Sept. 2013
I'm really pleased with my purchase and as there are no reviews for this product, I thought I would give it some credit!

I do like a good portable speaker, however I have found that they are either too small, not loud enough and usually lacking in bass or too large and too expensive to really class as portable.
It was the size and design of the Nude Audio M speaker that initially captured my attention. To be honest I had not heard of Nude Audio before and with no rating on Amazon I had my reservations. However after reading up on the brand I thought I would give it a go.

I'm so glad I did... it is the perfect size portable speaker to give you superb volume and sound clarity. Because of design it fits comfortably in my pocket. It's great for taking to the beach, bbq's, or even just chilling in the garden. I'm going away on my holidays next week and it will definitely be coming with me.

The speaker has a sturdy design with rounded edges and a soft touch rubber trim which provides great protection if you were to drop it. To look at you would think the product was waterproof. The brand has a surfer type vibe going on so this may have been a great feature to appeal all suffers and seafarer types. I find the rope cord a neat feature if you want to hang your speaker up.

It's very easy to use and connects to your devise via Bluetooth in a matter of seconds. Failing that you can always connect it via an aux lead if you have one handy.
The battery life is good, I usually leave mine to charge over night and it has not died on me yet. The speaker comes with a usb to micro usb cable which means if I want to plug it in to the mains I can just use my phone charger.

I would recommend this product to anyone in the market for a portable speaker.

IN2UIT BoomPack Wireless Bluetooth Speaker System with Case Cover for iPad 2/3/4 - White
Offered by NewWorldMarketing

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful sound and sturdy protection integrated in a single product, 6 Aug. 2013
1. Exceptional sound.
2. Provides superb protection to my iPad.
3. Triples up as a stand.
4. Stylish.
5. Instantly wows clients when I take it into a meeting.
6. Hassel free set up.
7. Extremely compact.

There is not a bad word I can say about the Boompack! I thought the price point was a tad high at first but you are paying for remarkable quality here. I've always found the sound on the iPad pretty naff and this is the perfect solution, you could not ask for a better product to accompany your iPod.
It is very portable and extremely light weight. Due the Electrostatic technology, unlike normal speakers it does not contain weighty magnets. The slimline speakers really are impressive, they provide a clarity of sound which is perfect and yet add no extra bulk.

There are two tweeters on either side which neatly unfold to provide clear stereo audio. Running along the bottom is a powerful sub woofer which really boosts the audio output and provides bass. By utilising the Electrostatic technology it means the speakers pump out sound from both directions to really fill the room with your audio.

I work in digital media and I have found the Boompack is the perfect tool to take to client meetings. I use an iPad to display video content to clients and it is essential that audio is outputted at maximum quality. So many of my clients have been instantly impressed by the Boompack, within moments of walking into a meeting I can be set up and showcasing a video with confidence. Connection to the devise via Bluetooth means there is no messing around with cables and you are not restricted if you want to take the iPad off the stand and away from the speakers.

I've started to use my iPad at home a lot more since buying this speaker. It is ideal for enhancing the sound if you want to watch a movie. I now very rarely use my Ipod speaker dock as I much prefer the sound quality from the Boompack. It is also great for Skype calls too. The stand conveniently allows you to position yourself in front of the camera and of course you are gaining clearer audio output.

The battery life is fantastic, it states on the box a full 10 hours of life. I use it a lot and it has never died on me. The addition of a battery indicator may have been nice but I always keep it topped up just to be safe.

Aesthetically the product looks stylish and classy. I purchased mine in white to compliment my iPad but I believe it comes in black too.

Summed up... Beautiful sound and sturdy protection integrated in a single product.

Motorheadphones Overkill In-Ear Headphones with In-Line Mic and Remote - Brass
Motorheadphones Overkill In-Ear Headphones with In-Line Mic and Remote - Brass

5.0 out of 5 stars PACK AN ALMIGHTY PUNCH, 19 July 2013
Overkill is an understatement, these little headphones pack an almighty punch and the sound clarity remains excellent even with the volume cranked as far as you can handle. Lemmy has definitely been involved in the sound engineering because if you like to listen to your rock loud then these will not disappoint! Having said that, the fantastic sound clarity means you can appreciate any genre of music with these headphones.

They are really comfy and unlike most in-ear headphones I've owned, they feel secure with no risk of them pulling out. The pack also contains various size buds, so even if you have ears like the BFG or like Captain Spock you should still find a comfy fit.

Aesthetically the bullet design is striking, especially in bronze. Engraved on the bullet ends is the Motorhead Logo which looks class.

The lead is completely tangle free and fitted with a mic and skip/pause control.
The addition of a volume would have been nice but it's not essential.

The pack also contains a neat little Motorhead bag which keeps them safe when in my pocket.

I'm not usually one to care about packaging however I love the Motorhead branding and it is far to cool to bin.
I would recommend to anyone in the market for headphones.

KitSound XDock2 LCD Display Clock Radio Dock with Lightning Connector for iPhone 5/5S/6/6S, iPod Nano 7th Generation and iPod Touch 5th Generation - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars It surpasses expectations, 18 July 2013
The best bang for your buck speaker dock out there. And it sure does make a bang (but in a good way) The sound quality is perfect. I was primarily looking for an alarm clock which would play my music but now I find myself using this dock to play my tunes all the time. When I'm at home my phone rarely leaves the docking station.

I absolutely love the 2 alarms setting, this means on weekdays I'm up early and ready for work but on the weekend I can set a second alarm to give me a couple of hours extra sleep.

Ultimately It does exactly what is require of a clock radio speaker dock but at the same time it has surpassed my expectation with great sound and many extra features
it's so easy to set up, simply place your phone in the dock and it automatically picks up the same time as your phone.

The radio Is great and picks up a good signal. Auto tune has no problem picking up every radio station and if like me you have a couple of stations you like to flick between you can save up to 10 presets into its memory.

The minimalistic and compact design fits neatly on my bedside. The buttons are clearly laid out and the display is easy to read.

I always wake up with a full battery in the morning and as far as I can tell it matches the charge speed of my iPhone 5 charger which come with my phone.
I could not rate this product highly enough, it does so much more than what I was expecting and the price point is exceptional.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2014 12:11 PM GMT

Kit Universal USB Fast Charger Adapter - White
Kit Universal USB Fast Charger Adapter - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Far exceeds all expectations, 4 July 2013
This devise is a little gem and has saved my life on countless occasions!!

I own a Sony Xperia S and just downloaded the new Jelly bean update which has considerably reduced my battery life. This has come in so handy to give my phone an extra boost until they release a new update. Regardless I'm so happy with the reduced charge times that I will always use this devise.

I original bought it to speed up my portable battery charger which can be slow. I go to a lot of festivals and enjoy going camping but often find my portable charging device is too slow to fully charge my battery when I'm short of time. Well this works a treat.. over twice as fast as a usual charge would take. I love it so much I take it pretty much everywhere with me now. It especially comes in handy when I'm out of the office at work a need to give my phone some juice on short train journeys.

It's so easy to use simply plug onto the end of your USB charge cable and then it your devise and away you go.

What really baffles me about this product though is...Why are phone manufacturers not using this amazing technology in the supplied chargers????

Krusell Alvik Faux-Leather Universal Satchel Messenger-Style Shoulder Laptop Bag - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy and superb quality, 17 Jun. 2013
It's not often I write a review after receiving a product, but I thought I'd make an exception and find a little time to express my delight with this bag.

I was pleasantly surprised when it come through the post, purchasing online can be a gamble as it is often hard to see the build quality and level of detail. It is clear this is a sturdy piece of manufacturing which looks classy! I can instantly tell that It will last me a long time.

Inside a strap keeps my laptop secure and the overall bag is well padded and contains just the right amount on necessary pockets for additional items. I use the tube everyday and feel comfortable knowing my laptop is safe and well protected in this bag.

If you like the design I would totally recommend this laptop bag!

Charge It 30-Pin Adapter with New Connector Suitable for iPhone 5/5S/5C, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5th Generation and iPod Nano 7th Generation Compatible with iPhone 3/3G/3GS/4/4S - Black
Offered by ash tech

5.0 out of 5 stars handy little product, 12 Jun. 2013
Great product and just what I was looking for! Really handy little product to turn all my existing charges into a spare charger for my new Iphone 5. Works perfectly with my car charging cable and cables for my iPad and iPhone 4.
I recommend this for any one who wants to continue using existing chargers with their iPhone 5!

Page: 1 | 2