Profile for Alibi > Reviews

Content by Alibi

Alibi "Al" (uk)

Anais Luxury Sheer Lace Open Brief (Large (UK 12), Black)
Anais Luxury Sheer Lace Open Brief (Large (UK 12), Black)
Offered by strawberrygum-outlet-store

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Jan. 2015
Love it many thanks.

Catching Fire
Catching Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the read, 7 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Catching Fire (Kindle Edition)
Sad to come the end of the book, sometimes the second books aren't worth a read, but I can't deny reading this book. Well written, enticing, edge of your seat story that I didn't want to put down. Final chapter of the books is next, and can't wait to see the movies, I'm waiting till I finish all the books.

Corsair CP-9020060-UK Builder Series CXM600 ATX/EPS Semi-Modular 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply Unit, 600 W

5.0 out of 5 stars Trust this name!, 27 Aug. 2013
When it comes to power supply for a computer, you should always buy good quality as its vital for your computer to run to the best of its ability. After my other one just failing (450W unbranded) I went for this. Running a GTX 760, 3570K I5, 8GB ram its a dream, as the fact that its modular, means better choice of what I need to power. I am also running 5 fans, razer mouse and keyboard.

A MUST BUY!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 2, 2014 12:46 PM GMT

Olympus MJU 700 Blue Digital Camera [7Mp 3x Optical]
Olympus MJU 700 Blue Digital Camera [7Mp 3x Optical]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget...Great colour everyone loves it|!, 5 Jun. 2012
I really love my little blue camera. Takes great pics and has lots of options such as shoot and select, portrait or landscape etc. It has a rechargeable battery. Its light and take it anywhere. Everyone who sees it loves it as its a very attractive colour and looks really neat! It is my first digital camera and by far the best choice. The only thing is the next camera I would buy I would want with a bigger optical zoom, but obviously that would mean paying for a more expensive camera.

Understanding Mental Illness (Straightforward Guide)
Understanding Mental Illness (Straightforward Guide)
by Mariane Richards

3.0 out of 5 stars First review, 25 Jun. 2008
I read this book briefly. I covers topics based around mental illness, such as legislation-The Mental Health Act, it includes case studies, sub topics that help you to put yourself in the shoes of someone who has a mental illness. The author wants the reader to understand everything behind mental illness and how an individual with a mental illness should be treated fairly. The book is suitable for health professionals, psychology, medicine and nursing students, it is suitable for those wanting to find out more about mental illness and of course those who have a mental illness. The only downside it may not be easy to understand at times and may not be suitable for you, if like me you need something out of it for research. Hope this was helpful!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 9, 2010 6:06 AM GMT